Central League

BigHartson

No disrespect intended.

Just an opinion basaed on my observations.

Good teams don't play that poorly. As someone said earlier, they were all over the place.

what club you linked to yourself mate, because believe me they are a real decent side who would compete with all premier teams. And as for the state of the rest of 1b , some have took on premier sides the last few weeks and competed very well against them. Caught the start of the game last night, and as previously stated on another post, friendliest usually cater for lads who are not regulars

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like he is just on to get a reaction. First I have seen them and wasn't overly impressed if I'm being honest. by that I mean because of their league form i maybe expected a bit more. 1b is a quality league and will be very tight

Not reaction required.

Just an honest Opinion.

I'm no longer linked to any club Always Learning. The club I followed/helped with no longer play. Needless to say I know the ammy game well. Was involved in the CSAFL premier, scottish cup, west cup finals etc.

I just don't think they looked that good. I'll probably take in your game on sat v Stirling. Expect a convincing win for Ashvale to be honest.

I'll maybe take in a competitive haldane game in future.

Best teams I've seen in in 1A and 1B are Possil and Garrowhill

Not reaction required.

Just an honest Opinion.

I'm no longer linked to any club Always Learning. The club I followed/helped with no longer play. Needless to say I know the ammy game well. Was involved in the CSAFL premier, scottish cup, west cup finals etc.

I just don't think they looked that good. I'll probably take in your game on sat v Stirling. Expect a convincing win for Ashvale to be honest.

I'll maybe take in a competitive haldane game in future.

Best teams I've seen in in 1A and 1B are Possil and Garrowhill

i,ll not be there pal, away with kids for weekend, but trusted back up will be in charge, hope you enjoy and I will welcome your opinion come Sunday. Garrowhill as I said in a previous post are very much worth a watching. Smashing wee side.

I see on one of the many Ayrshire threads that Greenocks keeper is down at Hurlford Thistle. Also heard Bradley from Greenock was playing with Colville last night against the select. Decent expenses travelling from Greenock to Motherwell and Hurlford. What's happened down at Greenock thought they might be a contender this year? Big clubs cherry picking again.

Just to put a spanner in the works my best mate mulzer has never been approached from Colville to sign with them but i no he is too friendly with Colville manager Michael Kennedy they get on too and wont be surprised if Mullen joins him next year.... You heard it hear first lol

You posted 10 hours ago saying that Mullen was dead cert to go to KSC Wolves on ayrshire Mullen forum, 8 hours on your saying Colville Park... I smell poopy!

Archived