Central League

BigHartson

What bee would that be lawman.i am only stating a few home truths and if you look at my other comment I tiped cp to win the majors so certainly no bee pal .these forums are for people like you to make up a users mane like lawman and spout nonsense

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jesus let's all stop the kidding. We all know the teams that are either paying in cash or kind. Someone please enlighten me as to what pleasure can be taken from doing either without any success being tainted. I have the good fortune to be involved with a long established team who have over the years ridden out the highs and lows and over 60 years have had lots of success but along the way have been close to folding. Currently we are up there doing well and on any given day would play anyone and know that we are doing so as a boba fide amateur team, who might along the way give some of them a fright. Goodnight

Jesus let's all stop the kidding. We all know the teams that are either paying in cash or kind. Someone please enlighten me as to what pleasure can be taken from doing either without any success being tainted. I have the good fortune to be involved with a long established team who have over the years ridden out the highs and lows and over 60 years have had lots of success but along the way have been close to folding. Currently we are up there doing well and on any given day would play anyone and know that we are doing so as a boba fide amateur team, who might along the way give some of them a fright. Goodnight

Aye, well done mate.

Harestanes are 100% favourites and rightly so . And believe me the southside boys know that . But with the squad we have we NEED to have the confidence to play these teams and compete .... Harestanes didn't win the Scottish and the top league in Scottish amateur football as a fluke . I'm personally relishing the chance to play against some mates and ex team mates . Should be a cracking game

Have ashvale lost a lot of players this season? I expected them to stroll that league this season, no disrespect to other clubs. Just had a look at the league table and surely they would take a play off spot if handed to them.

I think pollock will finish strong and win 1a but will be tight with possil and kilsyth.

And the best of the rest in the top division will be harestanes drum utd and east kilbride.

Relegated steins, st.pats and blantyre celtic for playoff

Archived