Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Friendlies count for nothing at the end of the day, so I wouldn't be reading into any results as a guage of how good, bad or indifferent a team is

Same with the select next week, they may well beat Petershill, but like all clubs, they will be using it to play players who have not been playing, and to try new players/trialists out. It's all about the real stuff

Yeah I know Cusack got a regular game whilst at Petershill which makes his decision to drop from senior to them to amateur all the more baffling, Petershill are already in a Cup Final, to be played in 2-3 weeks so he could have been picking up a medal already along with a wage every week.

I thought I read on here St Rochs beat Haldane something like 4-0 or 4-1 but the result flattered the junior side, I'm sure Big Hartson could confirm.

Anybody got the full squad list for the Central Select Team for this fixture?

Yeah I know Cusack got a regular game whilst at Petershill which makes his decision to drop from senior to them to amateur all the more baffling, Petershill are already in a Cup Final, to be played in 2-3 weeks so he could have been picking up a medal already along with a wage every week.

I thought I read on here St Rochs beat Haldane something like 4-0 or 4-1 but the result flattered the junior side, I'm sure Big Hartson could confirm.

Anybody got the full squad list for the Central Select Team for this fixture?

You're right mate. It was 4-0 to the candy. They were deserved winners on the day but the score did flatter them a little bit.

Heard good and bad things about your team don't think anyone has bad mouthed you that you have played seems to come from people that have not... do you fancy your chances on Saturday have you better team than last year when they beat haldane

I watched them last Monday against steadfast. As said before wasn't a good game by any means but they are not a dirty team or anything like that. The guys from Ashvale and dunblane on hear get on good with bighartson so I think it's just the phantom who has the problem. With most teams it seems not just them. We should be behind all central teams on here

I watched them last Monday against steadfast. As said before wasn't a good game by any means but they are not a dirty team or anything like that. The guys from Ashvale and dunblane on hear get on good with bighartson so I think it's just the phantom who has the problem. With most teams it seems not just them. We should be behind all central teams on here

Top post, I support every central side in national cups unless we are playing them! Everyone should be same!

phantom as the first part of his name states is a FANny troll , ignore him and he disappears into the night like his name. Haldane are a right good side so any result against them will need to be earned and merited.

Heard good and bad things about your team don't think anyone has bad mouthed you that you have played seems to come from people that have not... do you fancy your chances on Saturday have you better team than last year when they beat haldane

Aye mate we've added quite a few bodies this year. We go Into every game confident of getting a result. We need to respect Galston, they are a good side and knocked us out last year but we don't fear them.

Hartson heard you have a few experienced players ex St.pats Scottish winners and 2 boys in the league select a boy I work with said you had three boys in and about the scotland set up last year so why a bad year last year.... Do you still play at the cage watched a local derby a few years back and there was banners all round the park.. Welcome to hell ha ha

The thing is at any level of football, cup games are hard to predict as one off games , giant killing happens and it's even more likely at Amateur level due to work commitments, stag doos etc, and I hate to say it but also some very poor refereeing! It's why we all love the Scottish cup. All the best to all the teams and I really hope there are some upsets across the board, no matter what league the underdogs are from.

Archived