Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JG- I follow the Dunblane Facebook page but have never seen your name. What position do you play?

You made a profile to ask me this question haha fantastic! If you followed dunblane facebook page youd know who i was mate, most of boys on here know who i am as im constantly getting my coach text complaining about my posts not needing more folk knowing who i am as hes raging at me as it is

Haldane imo collectively as a team if your meaning in league, if meaning as a whole obviously colville park quality in every position, boys on their bench could start for nearly any team in Scotland says it all!

Colville are head and shoulders above anyone else. The fact they had a boy playing earlier in season who had just been released from a contract at Dumbarton, was in last seasons league 2 team of the year, and went on to sign for a good junior side says it all

Colville are head and shoulders above anyone else. The fact they had a boy playing earlier in season who had just been released from a contract at Dumbarton, was in last seasons league 2 team of the year, and went on to sign for a good junior side says it all

Players this ?

He's talking about darren miller, wasent playing at dumbarton and asked to be released, came up to train and keep himself fit at colville as a good few of his pals are there, signed and played 1 game up at bannockburn, he was then offered a good signing on fee and a good weekly wage at kilbirnie so decided to go there after being told he would need to pay £10 on a saturday at colville like every1 else does

He's talking about darren miller, wasent playing at dumbarton and asked to be released, came up to train and keep himself fit at colville as a good few of his pals are there, signed and played 1 game up at bannockburn, he was then offered a good signing on fee and a good weekly wage at kilbirnie so decided to go there after being told he would need to pay £10 on a saturday at colville like every1 else does

Pmsl

:D

Archived