Central League

BigHartson

In regards to paying boys who cares if they do then its upto the idiots splashing cash on amateur football with no reward personally know a few boys who get paid but this isnt the place to discuss where and who but it does happen

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or maybe they want to win things rather than playing for a mid tier junior side .... Get it right , 90% of amateur players given the chance to go to Colville would jump at the chance

A pat on the back and a wee Sherrif Badge for winning trophies at amateur doesn't pay the bills. A lot of the district junior teams are skint and don't pay money so maybe leaving at St Ants or something like that to go to Colville is believable but nobody in their right mind leaves a Super League Junior team to go and play amateur football.

At the end of the day if people want to throw money about in amateur football it's their prerogative I just find it sad.

As JG08 says, it happens but naming people on a public forum isn't going to solve anything.

A pat on the back and a wee Sherrif Badge for winning trophies at amateur doesn't pay the bills. A lot of the district junior teams are skint and don't pay money so maybe leaving at St Ants or something like that to go to Colville is believable but nobody in their right mind leaves a Super League Junior team to go and play amateur football.

At the end of the day if people want to throw money about in amateur football it's their prerogative I just find it sad.

As JG08 says, it happens but naming people on a public forum isn't going to solve anything.

A pat on the back and a sheriff badge won't pay the bills ?? Why are you taking an interest in amateur football then ? I play to win things and take great pride in it when I do , if that's your view on amateur then get the f**k off the forum , simple .

Regards to not naming players why don't you name players , and what they get paid , rather than Chinese whispers like we're on the school ground ?

lol Very true JS1982

Well if naming people isn't going to improve things don't come on the forum and mention clubs and saying people within that club pay people. If you really have an issue with it just say who the people are who pay people and let them defend themselves, other talk about something else

A pat on the back and a sheriff badge won't pay the bills ?? Why are you taking an interest in amateur football then ? I play to win things and take great pride in it when I do , if that's your view on amateur then get the f**k off the forum , simple .

Regards to not naming players why don't you name players , and what they get paid , rather than Chinese whispers like we're on the school ground ?

You're a bit of a simpleton aren't you? You really don't get it.

You're a bit of a simpleton aren't you? You really don't get it.

I'm a simpleton ? Explain why that is ? Say people do get paid .... Who even gives a f**k ? Certainly not me , I've never witnessed anyone from my team get paid and I certainly have never received a penny , we get Tracksuits , training kit provided . Most of our team could play at a better level but the guy that started the team is a mutual friend so boys went along and enjoyed it . Either put up evidence or f**k up about it

£10 on a Saturday and £5 for training , we use benburb facilities are top notch . Don't mind paying if it's good facilities at decent times

Still pretty dear imo, we train on a 4G in Callander and use a good quality gym sauna and swim thursdays and play games at stirling uni grass park which is a bowling green and only pay £5/£10 if stu remembers a week haha

I'm a simpleton ? Explain why that is ? Say people do get paid .... Who even gives a f**k ? Certainly not me , I've never witnessed anyone from my team get paid and I certainly have never received a penny , we get Tracksuits , training kit provided . Most of our team could play at a better level but the guy that started the team is a mutual friend so boys went along and enjoyed it . Either put up evidence or f**k up about it

What sort of ''evidence'' do you want me to provide?

I was simply replying to posters on here who say it definitely doesn't happen. I know it happens because I know people who have been involved in it, it's as simple as that. There's also clubs who offer people employment if they agree to sign with their clubs, which is a form of cheating as well imo.

It's getting like that boring Ayrshire Page now so we'll leave it at that,

I think you need to take a chill pill and settle down. Life is too short lad.

I was simply replying to posters on here who say it definitely doesn't happen. I know it happens because I know people who have been involved in it, it's as simple as that. There's also clubs who offer people employment if they agree to sign with their clubs, which is a form of cheating as well imo.

Saying you know people getting paid and refuse to name them is boring .

Fair enough leave it there

so if someone offers you a job to play for your team it's cheating????? What team you with yourself crazy feet??

Sent from my iPhone using Pie & Bovril

Archived