Central League

BigHartson

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great game down gourock yesterday for the neutral 6-4 to eastfield final result. Thought we had them at 1 point also thought they had 3 crackin players. Good to know we can compete with mid table prem teams now for some consistency in the league

I'm sure the neutral would have enjoyed it more than me givin the way we defended. No 10 for Gourock was a handful. Thought the game was played in a good spirit. Don't know which 3 players you mean but I thought our 18 year old centre mid was excellent. Best of luck to Gourock for the rest of the season, was good to see big Bob O 'Kane again.

we won 3-2 against fife champions lumphinnans in a replay 3-0 up then conceded 2 penalties! Thats 4 penalties they got over the 2 legs, mental! But into the next round we go!

They aren't champions Greig Park won the League last year... decent result nonetheless

Ofcourse its a decent result, they had half a team. To beat anyone with 6 players is impressive.

Haha. Impressive feat.

Nothing worse than missing players, not as if every other team in amateur football suffers from that. Having played and been involved in amateur football for more than 25 years I can't remember a week when there wasn't a few players missing from any team I've been at.

Play the game and leave out the excuses. Pre or post match.

They aren't champions Greig Park won the League last year... decent result nonetheless

Yeah my mistake but they are top of fife league and will most likely win it this year!

agree most teams miss players, but away against top of fife league with 6 starters missing is a huge ask for any team!

No excuses on my end either, if we got beat it was only our own fault for players letting us down/having other commitments and a big enough squad to deal with that.

But our strength in depth showed and were in the next round

Yeah my mistake but they are top of fife league and will most likely win it this year!

agree most teams miss players, but away against top of fife league with 6 starters missing is a huge ask for any team!

No excuses on my end either, if we got beat it was only our own fault for players letting us down/having other commitments and a big enough squad to deal with that.

But our strength in depth showed and were in the next round

Why you anyone wants to put team news like that on here I don't understand. Or other boys winding opposition teams up before games and ending up wi a big bit of humble pie. Some people talk too much. Just do the talking on the pitch.

Why you anyone wants to put team news like that on here I don't understand. Or other boys winding opposition teams up before games and ending up wi a big bit of humble pie. Some people talk too much. Just do the talking on the pitch.

Each to their own mate its a public forum, the title is central league so people discuss central league teams and my teams in that league so i post about them funnily enough.

Archived