Central League

BigHartson

He's talking about darren miller, wasent playing at dumbarton and asked to be released, came up to train and keep himself fit at colville as a good few of his pals are there, signed and played 1 game up at bannockburn, he was then offered a good signing on fee and a good weekly wage at kilbirnie so decided to go there after being told he would need to pay £10 on a saturday at colville like every1 else does

I was not being disrespectful to colville in my post. I was merely stating that he played with them after leaving Dumbarton, I know this as a Dumbarton fan. Colville can and will continue to attract quality players. I do not know whether he paid his tenner or others do, I dont really care tbh. People that comment on clubs paying players need to get a grip, if u have proof go prove it, if not give it a rest.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know a few boys at Colville and know for a fact the boys pay £10 a week . Get off the paying players dross lads , it's fucking boring

How do you know for a fact? Have you seen them handing their tenners over physically or do they pay their money via direct debit and you've seen their bank statement?

The people involved at Colville were involved in paying players at previous clubs. That's a fact. I wouldn't see how things would be any different now they are at Colville and attracting players from all over the West of Scotland.

How do you know for a fact? Have you seen them handing their tenners over physically or do they pay their money via direct debit and you've seen their bank statement?

The people involved at Colville were involved in paying players at previous clubs. That's a fact. I wouldn't see how things would be any different now they are at Colville and attracting players from all over the West of Scotland.

Is this a serious statement ? Get a grip of yourself . Bank statements .... Absolutely pathetic ! Has every player that has left Colville left on good terms ? I would guess not , so why have no ex players came out and categorically said ... Boys get paid , they get this or that ???

My guess is teams have took a hiding in the past and threw out the getting paid card ... To try save a bit of face !

I know this for a fact because i see it with my own eyes every saturday, why dont u name the guys your slandering then when you talk about doing it at previous clubs??? Don and grant your totally right boys, it is getting embarassing with all this shite of paying players

For f**k sake does everybody on this fukking forum know me on name terms , it's supposed to be anonymous haha I'm gman91184 :)

You made a profile to ask me this question haha fantastic! If you followed dunblane facebook page youd know who i was mate, most of boys on here know who i am as im constantly getting my coach text complaining about my posts not needing more folk knowing who i am as hes raging at me as it is

Didn't realise this was an exclusive club?

I also didn't ask who you were, I asked what position you played.

Who's the current set up tho, Michael Kennedy is the manager this is his management job. The rest of the back room staff have never managed teams before. The current Colvile committee have all been at colvilles for years. So where were they before, Instead of being secretive just say who your referring to

If anyone thinks there aren't players who get paid "reasonable expenses" , they are delusional. iIt happens all the time, always has done, always will.

Correct.

As an example. If you're getting paid 40-50 quid per week at junior football and you drop to amateur and pay a tenner per week, you're going to be 200 quid plus per month worse off. Before you take into account travelling expenses, some clubs even charge you for bookings/red cards etc.

Ah bit a joost want tae play wae ma mates man.

I'm sure the wife would accept that when you're a couple of ton down per month and have bills to pay :D

Correct.

As an example. If you're getting paid 40-50 quid per week at junior football and you drop to amateur and pay a tenner per week, you're going to be 200 quid plus per month worse off. Before you take into account travelling expenses, some clubs even charge you for bookings/red cards etc.

Ah bit a joost want tae play wae ma mates man.

I'm sure the wife would accept that when you're a couple of ton down per month and have bills to pay :D

Or maybe they want to win things rather than playing for a mid tier junior side .... Get it right , 90% of amateur players given the chance to go to Colville would jump at the chance

Didn't realise this was an exclusive club?

I also didn't ask who you were, I asked what position you played.

Play right back mate, who do you play with ? If your in the league youll know who i am i am the biggest moaning tw*t in the league haha

Archived