Central League

BigHartson

Aye mate we've added quite a few bodies this year. We go Into every game confident of getting a result. We need to respect Galston, they are a good side and knocked us out last year but we don't fear them.

Where do you play your home games? Used to live in the Haldane. Grew up there. Wouldn't mind coming down and watching? When's your next home game?

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still play games in the Haldane mate. Inler park. At home tomorrow in the Scottish.

Cheers mate. I'm working the morra but I'll pop up and watch in the next few weeks. Did Malloy the striker play for you a few seasons ago?

Time to derail the Haldane steam train. Went and watched them in the Scottish and they got lucky against Gaston. Were the best team in this league and today well prove it. 4-0 to us. Up the Hill.

Believe it when i see it... Youll no show on the forum after Haldane beat yous haha

Drum impressive today against steadfast. Only caught about 45 minutes. Solid team performance. 6 1 drum. I see herewego was close with his prediction lol. Just the wrong team lol. Said it before show some respect to opponents before giving it the big un buddy

Archived