Central League

BigHartson

All this teams payng plyrs this has been going on for yrs so why do people keep bringng it up just get on with it because nothng is going to change.ther will b plyrs askng for money so its up to the clubs to ask ther selfs do we want to go dwn this road i knw my answer would b NO,sum clubs have mayb went dwn that road and cant change ther ways because they dont or cant wrk with raw talent just my view on things

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At the start of the season i didnt really know of dunblane, haldane i knew would do ok postal i thought would have been stronger, but ashvale have been good for a few years so thought they would win it at a stroll especially with yer man claiming they have the best keeper in the central set up thats what i based it on just an opinion froggy.

Fed up reading about teams paying players so thought id change the subject feel free to give your predictions.

Fair enough bud wasn't being cheeky just wondering why your thought that. I think dunblane or Haldane will win 1b. If you look at table goal diff Haldane are streets ahead of the pack but might not come to that. Pollok or possil 1a. Agree with your premier stuff pal

Fair enough bud wasn't being cheeky just wondering why your thought that. I think dunblane or Haldane will win 1b. If you look at table goal diff Haldane are streets ahead of the pack but might not come to that. Pollok or possil 1a. Agree with your premier stuff pal

Haldanes to lose imo, even as early as this we are dropping too many stupid points last 10 mins of games to be champion contenders and by time we sort that out haldane might be out of sight

Listen to some of the crap on here. I seen someone say 1b is the best the in country outside the premiership? It looks like 1a is a stronger league to me. Absolute dross like Mill United are 3rd in the league. Haldane finished like 4/5th in the SAFL last year and they are top and have a goal difference miles ahead of anyone and they are average at best.

1b is a v poor league. The guy saying Ashvale would win comfortably is deluded. They will be lucky to finish outside the bottom 4 at this rate.

I hope that Hartson is at the windup with his scottish cup winning comment? He'd be lucky to win the welfare league. At least Dunblane have a bit of pedigree. They got to the final of the East last year.

I said i thought ashvale would win the league thats all, however going by recent results that looks a hard ask.

Only 6 or 7 games into the season so to be slagging someone for being 3rd is harsh, they could have changed alot in the last season.

Listen to some of the crap on here. I seen someone say 1b is the best the in country outside the premiership? It looks like 1a is a stronger league to me. Absolute dross like Mill United are 3rd in the league. Haldane finished like 4/5th in the SAFL last year and they are top and have a goal difference miles ahead of anyone and they are average at best.

1b is a v poor league. The guy saying Ashvale would win comfortably is deluded. They will be lucky to finish outside the bottom 4 at this rate.

I hope that Hartson is at the windup with his scottish cup winning comment? He'd be lucky to win the welfare league. At least Dunblane have a bit of pedigree. They got to the final of the East last year.

Atleast we got some pedigree :-D

Phantom you really are a tosser. Anyone who took bighartson seriously with that comment is a numpty. He seems a decent guy on here and was having a wee joke so lighten up. Teams change all the time, I could be wrong but maybe mill and haldane have completely different teams from last year. You are just a bitter guy on here to troll guys having a laugh. Beat it

And your comments about Ashvale are just silly. They are about 7 games in so don't get carried away pal. I'm not a fan of any of these teams to be honest but the guys on here with them reflect their clubs well so you're out of order

We nearly folded a week before the season started. Got a new manager in and hes brought a lot of his own players in most havent had a preseason. Recently though we have started to gel and are playing really well. Imo should have beet dunblane a good team but there wer 2 individual errors which happen. Definately going in the right direction

Archived