William Hill Scottish Cup 2015-16 - Big Thread

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello senior thicko

Notice you're not mentioning Linlithgow score.

Yip, beating one of the poorest HL sides is excellent. Your comment on the mighty Talbot result against a made-up team is keenly awaited. You do set yourself up, my man.

Yip, beating one of the poorest HL sides is excellent. Your comment on the mighty Talbot result against a made-up team is keenly awaited. You do set yourself up, my man.

Fluke results happen.

See your side scraped through.

:D :D :D a wee profit from the made up team today unbelievable price, listen bud don't post aboot a league ye know feck all aboot ;)

Doesn't stop you and your first round rejects commenting on Junior football does it?

Na we make comments on senior threads bud folk like you canny resist a dig at the LL on LL threads.remind me who or what Cumbernauld Colts are again please ;)

A team nobody has heard of who fluked a result against a proper traditional club.

Auchinleck Talbot :lol:

Pumped out the Scottish cup by Stranraer, Stirling Albion, Edinburgh City and now Cumbernauld Colts.

Hopefully ends their delusions of grandeur.

Rubbish. The most important thing is that they took 10,000 fans away, yet again.

As a lifelong Talbot fan I accept today we were shocking. No excuses better team win by a mile.

That won't wash - pccabe has deduced from the evidence that it was a fluke.

Archived