Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

Giroud triple captain wk 38 for the win, the FPL equivalent of Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2012 I reckon.

Tho it could still have gone wrong in the Bournemouth game in Man Utd had scored a 4th and not conceded.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Giroud triple captain wk 38 for the win, the FPL equivalent of Agueroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 2012 I reckon.

Tho it could still have gone wrong in the Bournemouth game in Man Utd had scored a 4th and not conceded.

Won the P&B H2H yaaaassss

18th in the normal league though :lol:

Well played guys. Gutted

Well done guys, also gutted, Klopps pick and mix approach for the last few games air f**ked my Loons up.

Sane here. The double games weeks fucked my team up, as I tried to have as many players with double games as possible, then loads of them were rested for 1 of the games :(

Also, I never realised there was over 100 in the H2H league. 58th isn't as bad as I thought it was :lol:

I think I won with either 5 or 6 players playing in the final GW, both my goalkeepers didn't play. Also got a bit lucky as I was planning to play both triple captain and all out attack in the double GW37, discovered you could only play one so held my triple captain back. The punt on Giroud (ultimate flat track bully) vs a relegated Villa paid off big time.

Had an utter horror show all year.

Lowest positions on all leagues I entered. Not having any Leicester players didn't help and as mentioned above the ridiculous squad rotations all season long.

Brought in Sturridge and he hardly played. De Bruyne was the same.

Edit to add, however made £550 quid this year with my Sun Dream Team, weekly game is easy money.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived