Fantasy Premier League 15/16

Dave1875

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear to God, I am never, ever, EVER using Aguero in this game ever again. He's been shite allllll fucking year and I - like a genius - removed him from my squad before the competitors in my league did and they held onto him forever hoping for him to come good. They - to a man - all captain him against Newcastle and I'm forced to eat some humble pie and take a hit this week to get him in. I got him in nice and early as I figured with him scoring 5 everyone would be doing the same so I could take advantage of some price rises. Low-and-behold, this injury happens and I need to take ANOTHER hit to get rid of him.

He's made this personal as far as I'm concerned and is long as I'm charge of Di Saluti En Ignitio he will never have a place in my team. He can go suck a fucking dick for all I care. If the board want to question my decision after he starts scoring again then that's up to them and I'll perhaps get my marching orders; as it stands that fucking little injury prone shite can get to f**k and he will never pull on the fiery strip again.

Yes, I'm raging.

Think it's wildcard time for me, especially with the "if you don't use it you lose it" change this year, but will wait til after the internationals.

as is traditional, I look at my team after I've wildcarded and think that can't lose, and half 5 on the Saturday I'm relying on Sanchez © to pull me out of the bin.

• 2 weeks later...

Used my wildcard this week after having horrible luck with injuries the last few weeks that I could barely field a team. Lloris, Smalling, Bellerin, Kolarov, Alderweireld, Sanchez, Vardy, Kane and Ighalo in.

Played all out attack wildcard this weekend only for Glenn Murray not to play, will I get it back to play later?

Nup. Only the wildcard comes back (temporarily)

Had a pretty average week, not doing so great in the league but doing very well (surprisingly) in the H2H league (3rd)

Archived