Ranger's First team

:lol:

That team would have you nowhere near winning the league.

That may be so.

It's not a particularly great team.

It only has to earn more points that Hibs though, and they aren't anything special either, with the greatest respect.

At a guess

Bell - Oxley

MacGregor - Gray

Wilson < Fontaine

Keirnan - Hanlon can't really tell

Wallace > Stevenson

Walsh < Carmichael

Law < Allan

Murdoch < Fyvie

Templeton - no idea who'd be left mid for Hibs

Miller < Keatings

Clark < Cummings

I'd say Hibs were stronger in midfield and uptop if that's really going to be Sevcos team.

Took a guess that Carmichael will be RM.

That may be so.

It's not a particularly great team.

It only has to earn more points that Hibs though, and they aren't anything special either, with the greatest respect.

That team wouldn't earn more points than Hibs.

We finished above you last season and have strengthened the squad whereas you've lost a lot of bodies and haven't really replaced them.

That team wouldn't earn more points than Hibs.

We finished above you last season and have strengthened the squad whereas you've lost a lot of bodies and haven't really replaced them.

The bodies we have lost where the worst players in our squad or the biggest journeymen , I am happy to have lost them and went with a youth outlook , the matter of fact is nobody will know untill the games are under way . All this we will dae this and we will dae that chat is exactly the reason why people end up looking like fuds during the season , my prediction is a shaky start for rangers and hibs before form and consistency starts to kick in around September or October for both teams and then over the course of the season I hope rangers would have what it takes to edge it

The bodies we have lost where the worst players in our squad or the biggest journeymen , I am happy to have lost them and went with a youth outlook , the matter of fact is nobody will know untill the games are under way . All this we will dae this and we will dae that chat is exactly the reason why people end up looking like fuds during the season , my prediction is a shaky start for rangers and hibs before form and consistency starts to kick in around September or October for both teams and then over the course of the season I hope rangers would have what it takes to edge it

Wait. Wasn't Lewis Mcleod your best player and then Vudic :huh:

Do I smell shite? :unsure:

Wait. Wasn't Lewis Mcleod your best player and then Vudic :huh:

Do I smell shite? :unsure:

We sold Macleod half way through the season , the damage was done by that point regardless , infact our worst spell did probably come after Macleod left but it was not down to the fact he left , it was down to the absoloute circus we were on the field and off it lay season . Vukic was a good player and yes one I would have liked to have kept but he was on loan and the chance of him signing afterwards was always in doubt . Black , Boyd , mculloch , foster , moshni ,etc I am more than glad to see the back off, would have liked to have seen the back of law aswell however the frustrating thing about law is he shows signs of the promise he had before disappearing again for a few weeks , I am hoping the new management will bring something different out of him .

Worst players??. Many bench warmers still there and are going to end up playing less than 10 games next season. If these worst players were getting picked week in week out it doesn't say much about the rest, still you have to look forward. The bar has to be raised. That will be a lot of players sitting around doing nothing and collecting, so there might be a few like Temps and Shiels who might end up out on loan before being finally released.

I predict only one or two of the remaining McCoist team will see regular football next season and you will see a more cohesive team that will prioritise scoring more goals than the opposition, you might actually enjoy the football next season.

Wallace will probably be a regular and potentially law if he comes on to a game , templeton again falls under the category of law,too hot and cold . Would gain like to see if new management will get an improvement from him however I have higher hopes of this happening with law than templeton for some reason

QOS will be shite this year

Really?

That's disappointing to learn. I was looking forward to finding out how we'd do this season too.

I think it's likely we'll be weaker than last season given that we've lost some decent young players.

We've also kept some good players too and brought in promising sounding replacements though, so the confident prediction that we'll be "shite" sounds a bit daft really.

QOS will be shite this year

Thanks for that was really lookingforward to another great season playing good football and living within the clubs means not going millions into debt again like other clubs but you obviously know better.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived