The Jinx

Savage Henry

Whilst on the plane to Thailand I watched the entire six episodes of this HBO series from earlier this year. It's a series in which a film maker sets out to make a film about a wealthy guy who was accused of a number of murders but never successfully charged. At one point in the filming, the guy contacts the director, and agrees to an interview. So this series is about the failed investigation and a profile of this Robert Durst guy, with interviews with all the participants. It's a really gripping series, especially if you know very little about Durst. The final episode is one of the best things I've ever seen on television. Thoroughly recommended if you can dig it out.

I just started watching this last night (decent quality version on YouTube) and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm helping my girlfriend move house today I think I'd have watched the other 4 episodes before getting out of bed. Really gripping in a "what the f**k is going on?!" sort of way.

I just started watching this last night (decent quality version on YouTube) and if it wasn't for the fact that I'm helping my girlfriend move house today I think I'd have watched the other 4 episodes before getting out of bed. Really gripping in a "what the f**k is going on?!" sort of way.

I don't think I'm spoiling anything when I say the "what the f**k is going on" factor gets ramped up before all is said and done.

• 2 weeks later...

Excellent, just watched it all in a day.Totally gripping, and agreed, the finale is something else.

I watched it based purely on this thread, I'd recommend others do too. Don't read anything about it, just download it and watch. I'm so glad I knew nothing of it beforehand.

• 1 year later...

Archived