The Terrible Journalism & Tom English Thread

15 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The main culprit was that guy with a number for a Username.  But then Connor1874 piled in with stuff about Aberdeen having just one brief golden age, and then Darren chimed in with some juvenile wee dig.  That was even before Vincent started.

None of it was relevant to the discussion.   

As you say, not a big deal, but the idea of slagging off other members of this 'Big 5' came from Hearts fans.  It was tiresome.

Best to keep going on about it, that'll definitely move the conversation back to where you want it to be. 

33 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

The main culprit was that guy with a number for a Username.  But then Connor1874 piled in with stuff about Aberdeen having just one brief golden age, and then Darren chimed in with some juvenile wee dig.  That was even before Vincent started.

As you say, not a big deal, but the idea of slagging off other members of this 'Big 5' came from Hearts fans.  It was tiresome.

I'm fed up with QotS fans dragging the discussion off-topic.

1 hour ago, Monkey Tennis said:

I only pointed out as I was pulled up for my wording of the term 'consistently' successful.

3 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

What else don’t we like about hearts fans? 

Their glasses.

5 minutes ago, Monkey Tennis said:

You started it.

You'll bite on any old rubbish. My recommendation is to let the conversation die at this point and we can move on from there.

Edited by 2426255

26 minutes ago, VincentGuerin said:

What's this got to do with journalism? We're trying to have a serious discussion about Ewan Murray and Graham Hunter here.

Ewan Murray’s opinions are horrendous, Graham hunters interviews are 80% Graham talking.