Is Dare by Gorillaz the greatest song of all time?

Ayia Napa Daz

60 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm a huge fan of that era of Jim Broon along with the JBs releases too. You seen the Mr Dynamite HBO documentary? Watched it a few days ago it's excellent.

Aye that was a good documentary like. I've not seen the film yet, have you? .I'm into the jb's solo stuff as well m8. Fred Wesley's damn right I am somebody was cut from the same sessions as the payback, so that's well worth a listen if you haven't heard it. His work with the p-funk on the mothership is pretty special too. Maceo Parker, The best of Lyn collins is worth a listen.

Jim broon is a total one off, singer, dancer, arranger and producer.

I say his entrance of the payback at zaire, rumble of the jungle concert is the best entrance of all time.

I like all types of music but sometimes nothing can beat those raw primal beats of the JB's. The musicianship is fucking unreal.

Proper raw funk

I literally ran into Bez at TITP the first time Black Grape played (Strathclyde CP in the blistering sun). Had forgotten something out my car and was chasing back to the campsite when he stepped out from a door in a big wooden fence. Crashed straight into him.

Love Dare

Archived