Morton v Dumbarton - 25/7/15

IainMorton

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone checked on Branch Ton? Must've been hard watching a team Morton are miles better than piss all over them.

Could branch ton actually be charleston? Would explain the penalty decision against that auld has-been darren barr..

That was a complete shambles. Fair play to Dumbarton for pumping us in every section of the park. 3-2 flattered us, I'm pleased we were so dominated and looked clue less up front, hopefully it forces the Rae's to release funds for more players.

A great feeling at cappielow indeed. :(

Did we know this was the first competitive match?

What an absolute embarrassment of a team. We deserved nothing from that match and the 2 goals were more than a blessing. What a total f**k up aswell for the 3rd goal, utter rid neck. Horrific defending.

Pass marks? Bobby Barr maybe, at a push. Although I don't rate the guy too much, he was the only one who looked like he actually gave a shit.

What a complete joke, Duffy needs to f**k right off. Right fucking now.

We were rank 2nd half. Equally as pish was charlestons refereeing skills. A dodgy penalty and a non foul that lead to the two goals. Brutal. Pumped my coupon aswell the baldy fanny.

It was a penalty to be fair. Dumbarton player had his arms round him twice.

Archived