Prague

philpy

Ok, I was looking to go to prague for my 40th in 2016, but after doing some thinking we are thinking about going at the end of this year, any recommendations for places to stay, and where to avoid??

Isn't there a St Mirren supporting driving instructor on here that goes to Prague every year? Bit of an expert IIRC.

I've been to Prague but wouldn't recommend our hotel - they old church crypt where Hydrich's assassins hid is worth a visit but not a must.

During the day just strolling along by the river stopping for a cold pint every now and then is a wonderful experience on a sunny day.

At night avoid anywhere with groups of African guys selling you cocaine trying to get you to go to strip clubs/brothels. This will be harder than I've made it seem

During the day just strolling along by the river stopping for a cold pint every now and then is a wonderful experience on a sunny day.

At night avoid anywhere with groups of African guys selling you cocaine trying to get you to go to strip clubs/brothels. This will be harder than I've made it seem

I didn't even try.

When we were over for the 4-6-0 game we were asked if we wanted to watch a show with a monkey shagging a midget. Needless to say we declined

Biggest regret yet from any of our Scotland trips

Urban legend, there is some weird rep who tries to talk folk in to going to various clubs and has a routine where he goes on about midgets and monkeys.

Prague has a reputation for being some kind of anything goes deviant capital of Eastern Europe, it was a Communist country until fairly recently and the fall of the iron curtain didn't lead to commercial bestiality being tolerated.

Ok, I was looking to go to prague for my 40th in 2016, but after doing some thinking we are thinking about going at the end of this year, any recommendations for places to stay, and where to avoid??

If you read the other thread there is a decent amount of info on it and there are 2-3 people on here live or have lived in CZ for an extended period, Myself, Menzel and VT if I recall correctly.

Archived