Sky Bet Football League 2015-16

jagfox

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surprised to see Owen Coyle get another job at that level after failing pretty gruesomely at Wigan and Bolton.

will be interesting to see how he does. suspect it's the last roll of the dice for him in his managerial career.

Yeah given his car crash of a time at Wigan he's fair landed on his feet with this appointment. Can't help but feel he's doomed to fail given the state of things at Blackburn though

Two Champions League winning managers going for promotion. That'll be a season of 'only in England' and 'the greatest second tier in the world' coming up then.

I've always liked Di Matteo and I think he was treated fairly harshly at WBA as well as Chelsea. Still can only see Villa being in the playoffs at best though unless Roberto has a blinding transfer window.

Especially as they've just been talking about changing the FL to five divisions of twenty. What's the betting at least ten of them are B/under-21s?

The FL have said they will promote through the pyramid.

So no B teams or under 21s from the premiership.

Yeah, that's what they've said for now. As Greg Dyke kept banging on about putting B teams in the league last season, and they've now put them in the FL Trophy, I don't think I'm being a conspiracy theorist to think they might put B teams in the league.

Archived