Kilsyth Rangers Season 15/16

KilsythCoyle

• Replies 616
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't at the game due to prior arrangements . But was the Culter goal that was disallowed on or offside ?????

I was bang in line with it and he played the ball forward with the striker half a yard a head of the defender. Linesman flagged straight away.

Great cup tie against a very good culter side. Game could have gone either way but just glad to be in the draw for the next round.

And euzi, guy just asked a question, no need to be like that.

I was bang in line with it and he played the ball forward with the striker half a yard a head of the defender. Linesman flagged straight away.

Great cup tie against a very good culter side. Game could have gone either way but just glad to be in the draw for the next round.

And euzi, guy just asked a question, no need to be like that.

I was just wanting to see what you guys thought as people who were there were saying different

We had a good start but missed a few chances. After they scored it was good to equalise on the stroke of half-time. Getting the two quick goals in second half gave us some breathing space. Culter played well and always a hard game in the Scottish but glad to be through to the next round. Another hard game on Saturday...again ...No easy games anymore.

Couldn't make it today but was a bit shocked when ma mate text me the score, by the sounds of it we were pish the day but we'll be back! Well done to Cumbernauld, good mention from rrm about the improvements to the ground, a lot of people gave up their time to help out and get the place up to a great standard

So now the dust has settled from our game at the weekend, how do we feel the squad will cope / rebuild after a heavy defeat at home to cumbernauld??

That was the most disappointing thing for me at the weekend. The fact we were at home and lost like that.

I for one, just hope it's maybe the kick up the backside we needed. Didn't think we were that great against Culter the other week either, but managed to get away with it.

All teams in this league will definately beat one another. That's the good thing about this competitive league we're in :) Hopefully that's our loss out the way for a while, and it's onwards and upwards starting with a win on Saturday at Blantyre!

Personally, I dont think the pre-season game will be a marker for this one. A good cup tie lies ahead of both teams. Camelon have 3 ex-Kilsyth players in their squad (Calum Scott, Graeme McLaren & Frannie Kelly).

• 2 weeks later...

3-2 victory over a ballsy lanark side,usual from us 3-0 up and cruising,could have been out off sight missing a few more chances,dunno whether we thought the job was done at half time,but we never appeared for the 2nd half and of course lanark played really well,liked there number 9 ? saying that there 1st goal was yards offside,and so called stonewall penalty was laughable ! but they scored a good 2nd goal,as for there 2 sendings off,the 1st guy was a bit unlucky to get a 2nd yellow as i thought it was a foul to lanark,but someone said he then shouted to the ref questioning his parentage ,so for dissent i assume,2nd one was straightforward as there defender took out our man with a tackle,lets just say he was nowhere near the ball.

Got to give credit to lanark,3-0 down ,some teams would have folded ,but they kept at it,theyl do well in there league,solid manager in john brogan too,an the guy as saw playing for shotts last year mcCrum was missing who's a smashing player,so not all doom an gloom,i wish them well for the rest of the season.

Archived