Mcbookie odds

surely not!

Listen surly nut it's great fun down at Ek. watching attractive entertaining football.also the players you refer to are all EAST KILBRIDE boys who are privileged to play for there home town team so rather than sit on your laptop typing innuendos get yourself down to k park and have some fun

Might do. How much 'fun' is left in the kitty?

I was offered decent fun at the fun house your refering too , decide to knock it back as i was offered a bundle more fun elsewhere

Let me know your thought.

You must be mistaken. EK are like a big public park- you play for free!

What difference does it make whether they get paid or not? That's entirely there clubs choice. Most clubs at this level will be handing out some sort of incentive.

You're spot on about what clubs are doing. But this club seems to be doing it but telling everyone that no one gets paid- 'look how well we've done with players who don't get any money for it' has been their line for a while. It's a fallacy though.

I was offered decent fun at the fun house your refering too , decide to knock it back as i was offered a bundle more fun elsewhere

Let me know your thought.

Hahaha r use a double act I'm looking for a fun night out where can I book use.is it surly nut and friend.com website.

Talking about double acts, look like we've got a schizo here :-)

Haha r u now playing for funny farm juniors or in rehab Mr play for funny farm.

Good to see the computers at the community centre are available again. Looking forward to the next few hours of your banter til it closes at one/two?

Archived