This is England 90

Lyle Lanley

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go to Uni in Sheffield on block release from work...roughly two weeks out of every 5, and we stay in the same hotel as them when they are filming.

Never seen any of the films or the series, but they are a top bunch of boys. Keep meaning to check it out but just never get round to it.

Edited because spelling.

Fucking finally! Seeing as every other moment with these characters has been excellent, i expect more top stuff.

No Combo in the trailer? Pretty sure read that he is out of prison in this one.

Fucking finally! Seeing as every other moment with these characters has been excellent, i expect more top stuff.

No Combo in the trailer? Pretty sure read that he is out of prison in this one.

Pretty sure you briefly see him at about 50 seconds looking out the window of his cell (that's what it looks like anyway)

Can't wait for this. Recently got my fiancé to watch the film and both series as she hadn't seen them. She loved the whole thing (I wasn't sure if she would) and I got a chance to rewatch some of my favourite TV and film-making. Have really high expectations for this, hopefully they are matched.

Can't wait for this. Recently got my fiancé to watch the film and both series as she hadn't seen them. She loved the whole thing (I wasn't sure if she would) and I got a chance to rewatch some of my favourite TV and film-making. Have really high expectations for this, hopefully they are matched.

I hope it doesn't become another Shameless with each series being watered down from the original. I suppose it's hard to keep up the good scripts?

Grimbo

I hope it doesn't become another Shameless with each series being watered down from the original. I suppose it's hard to keep up the good scripts?

Grimbo

Pretty sure Meadows said somewhere this is the last one.

Grimbo

I think Meadows wouldn't allow that hopefully. If this is to be the last one he will want to go out in his usual grim as f**k fashion.

This is good news

Also on a slightly related note would have fucking loved to have grown up in the 90s

Pills,thrills and bellyache.

The Happy Mondays described it perfectly.

Pills,thrills and bellyache.

The Happy Mondays described it perfectly.

Would have been some time , superb music , superb club scene , sure you can still see some older guys who's jaws are still swinging from the 90s

Also Rangers were no to bad at the time aswell

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished watching the last episode of 88 last night. The scene with milky and woody fighting. I've been there in woody's shoes before with a mate of mines after I found out my ex cheated on me with him. Plus everything he says in the scene is what I was feeling a few weeks ago.

Just finished watching the last episode of 88 last night. The scene with milky and woody fighting. I've been there in woody's shoes before with a mate of mines after I found out my ex cheated on me with him. Plus everything he says in the scene is what I was feeling a few weeks ago.

Depression forum for this pish.

:lol:

That's fucking hilarious.

Archived