• Last Reply

Today:

Craig Wilson

post-14721-14390496608458_thumb.jpg

Todd Lumsden

post-14721-14390497032556_thumb.jpg

The game

post-14721-14390497328987_thumb.jpg

That was horrendous from every single player today. Not one of them got pass marks.

Wilson effectively having won the game for Elgin single handedly after 20 minutes didn't help mind you.

Some great performances in pre season and against Hearts and then that today. Fucking hell.

Big chance and game next week to turn this around.

Whys Reid not getting a game, looked quality pre season and now can't even get a sub appearance. And whys Coult starting over Grehan, just pathetic today.

Every single person on the planet would've had Grehan over Coult today and the majority wanted Wilson benched.

Taking off Cecillia aswell when you're needing legs in midfield, leaving on Coult for so long when you're down to 10 and need someone to run in behind, leaving Reid sitting on his arse after a good pre season, putting on a striker that's barely kicked a ball for us, putting him on and changing it AFTER we go 3-0 down.

Lumsden had a fucking holocaust today.

If Linn shows the same determination and application as Thursday then he could run riot.

Very confident we can start the season with a win today. Beautiful day as well here in Arbroath

Disgusting so far

Sorry mate, but I feel your pain!!!

:lol:

FWIW, As an East Fife fan I do feel it's my duty to point out to you that today and in every other day where such indignitys, reverses and malfortunes haunt you....

...it's all Steven Hislop's fault.

...c**t!!!

Like I said. Lottery. No 'big' clubs.

How unlucky for Montrose that they haven't made it out the basement league for over 20 years. Given that it's just random, statistically, you'd have expected 2 titles and 4 promotions, at least, during that time.

Maybe there's another reason they've never made it?

Every single person on the planet would've had Grehan over Coult today and the majority wanted Wilson benched.

Taking off Cecillia aswell when you're needing legs in midfield, leaving on Coult for so long when you're down to 10 and need someone to run in behind, leaving Reid sitting on his arse after a good pre season, putting on a striker that's barely kicked a ball for us, putting him on and changing it AFTER we go 3-0 down.

Lumsden had a fucking holocaust today.

Bang on comments, I heard Weir was very happy to see Reid sitting this one out,cant understand why he is not being used,Lumsden and his assistant have a funny way of asking for their P45's .Taking off a playmaker and putting on another defender when you are getting beat, taking off the only player who was creating anything on the left, including Coult and Wilson in the squad etc etc etc, This proves Lumsden has no idea about tactics or football and is not fit for purpose

If its the same team,then 3-1 Elgin with Grehan coming on too late and just scoring one.Elgin finding the weakness in the right back and the slow CH.

Grehan should be on from the start but I doubt it, some managers are a bit slow on the uptake

Oh dear, I got it wrong (well the score anyway), the rest I got right, it was 3-0 and the manager is not slow he just has no idea

I do love how one result and all the trolls and armchair fantasy football managers come out the woodwork rubbing their sweaty hands in glee with something to drag their knuckles across the keyboard. I'd rather sit and listen to the new football show on channel 5, and that really is a punishment.

Mark Whatley is nursing an injury, and I also believe Adam Hunter is still recovering from his injury from last season to his ankle. I think Grehan had a knock so didn't start.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_in_hawaii/sets/72157656951386682

Remember last season we took an absolute battering at Berwick in the first half and escaped with a sneaky 3 points. It's a long season and as we proved last season anything can happen.

I do love how one result and all the trolls and armchair fantasy football managers come out the woodwork rubbing their sweaty hands in glee with something to drag their knuckles across the keyboard. I'd rather sit and listen to the new football show on channel 5, and that really is a punishment.

Mark Whatley is nursing an injury, and I also believe Adam Hunter is still recovering from his injury from last season to his ankle. I think Grehan had a knock so didn't start.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_in_hawaii/sets/72157656951386682

Remember last season we took an absolute battering at Berwick in the first half and escaped with a sneaky 3 points. It's a long season and as we proved last season anything can happen.

So these two guys,when fit, are going to compensate for bad management,the writings on the wall

great pic's though

Archived