Dumbarton v Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gary Fleming had a great game. Possibly his best in a Dumbarton shirt. Mark brown is an excellent keeper. Wullie Gibson is magic. The rest of the team really look the part. Aitken is building a great footballing unit. As for hibs they will make the playoffs but if they can beat the top league one sides they can still stay up. St Mirren next week should be a cracker.

I don't begrudge Gary Fleming his mom but I thought Scott Taggart was immense today . A couple of late clearances were great . Overall no faults for anyone . Interestin our new take on leaving 3 up park at corners. Hibs I though showed a lack of any urgency and why was Stubbs moaning at ref at end.

I don't begrudge Gary Fleming his mom but I thought Scott Taggart was immense today . A couple of late clearances were great . Overall no faults for anyone . Interestin our new take on leaving 3 up park at corners. Hibs I though showed a lack of any urgency and why was Stubbs moaning at ref at end.

Agreed, he was excellent, completely marked Allan out of the game. In saying that everyone in our team deserved at least an 8/10. Craig and Fleming up front linked up brilliantly. Cawley worked his heart out, Gall was quality and controlled the middle of the park. Docherty was impressive at left-back as well.

Then there's Willie Gibson. What a guy :wub:

Routledge back to his best as well. Everyone got pass marks today. I think sonsanorak touched on it earlier and BBPF said to me after the game, the way we sat in and defended the last 10 minutes would've been how we played the full 90 last year. Sitting in and hoping to hit on the break. For 80 minutes we were fighting for every ball. Refreshing.

Is it true hibs fans are fighting each other in the away end?

I believe there was a minor tantrum at the rear of the away end.

Also heard they were being naughty in the Co-op on Glasgow Road, some of the Trainspotters had "the munchies".

If 1 loss to Dumbarton is enough to set the part-time diddies and 6 fingered orcs off like this I'd hate to see what will happen come the end of the season when we lose out on the title to Falkirk :rolleyes:

Cue the usual

"^^^

sobbing uncontrollably/seething/verge of tears

type post in response. Seems creativity is lacking amongst lower league supporters they have to take our responses and exploit them, wish we never got relegated now :(

Are you a full time diddy?

Great start to the league campaign for us, no doubt about it. Sure we rode our luck a wee bit at times but the attitude throughout the team was excellent. Hibs huffed and puffed but created very little of real incision, even their goal came via a defensive clearance and a farcical attempt at defending it.

We need to approach next week's game at Paisley with exactly the same attitude and concentration levels - well done today guys !

Archived