Dumbarton v Hibernian FC Club

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

15th step 1984 sons won 3-2 Arthur Kay m McGowan t coyle McNeill mccahill ashwood Craig p McGowan Crawley j coyle subs mccaig Simpson. Scorers t coyle1 j coyle2. It seems like yesterday.

I was at that game at Easter road. Were we not 3-1 up at half time? I was only a young lad at the time and recall 1 or 2 Hibs fans had got in the away end and caused trouble with innocent Sons fans.

As for today as has been said, an excellent performance and the team certainly lived up to the early season optimism post Morton game.

With that display i can really see us causing more problems to the full time teams than we did last season.

Early days but can't wait for next week. Wasn't going to go as i going to a gig next week and was going out early for meal with the mrs. Need to alter my plans for that i think.

Well done to Dumbarton, a fantastic result. Just shows what a great unpredictable league it'll be this year. Hope you aren't smiling after next weekend but!

..........but! ..........we will be, when we treat you lot with the same respect we gave Hibs and Morton.

1-2 Sons, Nish hat trick.

Murray sacked, Agnew returned to us.

(Can't do a sticky-out tongue on an IPad)

..........but! ..........we will be, when we treat you lot with the same respect we gave Hibs and Morton.

1-2 Sons, Nish hat trick.

Murray sacked, Agnew returned to us.

(Can't do a sticky-out tongue on an IPad)

Agnew is going nowhere! Great player.

McGinn will be very good .showed a lot of promise in first game. Agnew welcome to stay .couldnt see any place for him in the new set up.doesnt tackle just as an afterthought for hibs fans.malonga was better today then I've ever seen him in last seasons games

Archived