NFL Betting 2015/16

lichtie23

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's a Jag?

On Bills, I'd say

Watkins > Marshall (only cause he's on a slide)

Woods < Decker

McCoy or Jackson > Ivory or Ridlay

Clay > Cumberland

Manuel, Cassell = Smith, Fitzpatrick

Watkins is good. Woods and Clay are average. McCoy is not what he used to be - he is on a decline. Didn't play well for the majority of the season last year and is now going to a situation where the box will be stacked on every down.

I'm just tired of the narrative with the Bills that they are only missing a QB and have one of the most complete rosters in the NFL.

• 2 weeks later...

Edinburgh Wolves are sponsored by Fan Duel. They are a Daily Fantasy Sports betting company who also have an office in Edinburgh. However, you can only play if you are a resident of USA/Canada. What the fuck is going on?

Edinburgh Wolves are sponsored by Fan Duel. They are a Daily Fantasy Sports betting company who also have an office in Edinburgh. However, you can only play if you are a resident of USA/Canada. What the fuck is going on?

Yeah, I tried to sign up a few years back. Fucking joke.

Is there any daily fantasy sites that work in the UK?

Yeah, I tried to sign up a few years back. Fucking joke.

Is there any daily fantasy sites that work in the UK?

You can sign up for FanDuel over here, you just can't deposit. I'm sure there must be a way of using a VPN to deposit/enter games.

Just had my first lumpy ante-post bet for the season 500 on the Broncos to finish with the most regular season sacks at 16/1. When I compiled it I had it at just a shade over 9/2.

Does Manning collapsing in a heap before any contact count as a sack?

Archived