NFL Betting 2015/16

lichtie23

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While backed Titans at 29/20 all other singles came in Arizona -7,Saints +10.5, over 45 in Arizona game, over 41.5 in Saints game and over 43 in Atlanta game (won by ht).

While relatively easy games so far Arizona are 14/1 for the big prize. Could be worth win or e/w 1/4 odds top 4. Thoughts ?

Totally agree about the Cardinals. As long as Palmer can stay healthy they can beat anyone in this league. I've not been convinced by a lot of the Super Bowl contenders so far - barring the Pats and possibly Packers. Broncos, Seahawks and Colts have all been unimpressive for the most part. Other potential Super Bowl winners like the Steelers, Bengals and Falcons don't strike me as teams that can get it done in the playoffs.

While backed Titans at 29/20 all other singles came in Arizona -7,Saints +10.5, over 45 in Arizona game, over 41.5 in Saints game and over 43 in Atlanta game (won by ht).

While relatively easy games so far Arizona are 14/1 for the big prize. Could be worth win or e/w 1/4 odds top 4. Thoughts ?

As much as I hate to say it they look as good as anyone, even accounting for that being a Singletery esque 9ers team, in fact worst. Pats v Cardinals Superbowl on the first 3 weeks showings.

Tough one to call but I can't see how 0-3 Ravens are odds on and 2-1 Steelers 13/10 at home. Sure Big Ben will be missed but they can rush and DeAngelo Williams has 3 TD's already. Maybe the bookies see how close each of the Ravens losses have been but Steelers only loss was away to Patriots by a TD. I do think it will be tight but at home 13/10 value bet for me.

You can't downplay the drop off between Big Ben and Vick. The Steelers aren't a complete team so wi not be able to perform at the same level. I think this one will be very tight. Ravens win in a shoutout.

Ravens at Evens -3 for me tonight. Having to play Michael Vick is going to limit the Steelers offence hugely.

Got them at 2.05 with bet365, 2 props on SkyBet also: Steve Smith or Antonio Brown 1st TD (5.00) and Ravens D/ST Anytime TD (4.00)

Archived