Other Leagues 15/16

Kris.

Norrköping beat 9 man Malmö 2-0, Göteborg came from 2 down to draw 2-2 and AIK drew 1-1 at Örebro. Norrköping win the league!

Second Norrköping goal coming in injury time, with some brilliant scenes amongst the huge away support. The boy who scored didn't even know how to celebrate. :lol: A brilliant achievement for them beating much bigger sides to the title. All the more impressive considering they almost got relegated last year.

• 2 weeks later...

Naldo of Sporting Lisbon just been red carded for shoving the Arouca manager to the ground! Games been getting more and more niggly, replay shows the Arouca manager throwing something of a clothesline at Naldo before he retaliates...scenes!

Edited by Christophe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Renato Sanches looks a class act for Benfica, some composure and confidence on the ball for an 18 year-old kid.

He's looked very good every time I've seen him. Scored this a few months back, too:

Great result for Porto given the run Benfica were on.

after last night do you honestly think its going to be anything other than yet another scudetto for juve?

I do. Napoli won 8 games on the bounce before last night, they're more than capable of doing it again and capitalising on any dropped points from Juve.

I do. Napoli won 8 games on the bounce before last night, they're more than capable of doing it again and capitalising on any dropped points from Juve.

I really,really,really hope you're right,you can even repost my earlier reply and make me look daft if it happens.

I just cant see juve dropping more points than Napoli,unfortunately