Predication 8th & 9th August

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is it surprising that people fancy a side that finished top 6 in the top league last season and are widely regarded as having strengthened, at home to a newly promoted side?

Cos they have sold a lot of season tickets?

Because you'd think more than 7 people would look at Hearts team and think they're better than Dundee

Because you'd think more than 7 people would look at Hearts team and think they're better than Dundee

Only if they were idiots tbh

Erm their team....? :lol:

Not saying they are, in my opinion they are, just thought more people would think the same

Arbroath scored 2 against them. St. Johnstone scored 3 in a match from the first time in recent memory against them. Both at Tynecastle.

We've just fucking romped 4 going on 9 past Killie with no reply.

I have 1 concern. Our home form from last season. If we play like we did on Saturday however....

Arbroath scored 2 against them. St. Johnstone scored 3 in a match from the first time in recent memory against them. Both at Tynecastle.

We've just fucking romped 4 going on 9 past Killie with no reply.

I have 1 concern. Our home form from last season. If we play like we did on Saturday however....

I can see why people are fancying Dundee deefiant, just didn't think there would be so many

Watched both of they Hearts games and although they weren't great I think they're capable of more. Fancy them for 3rd going by the squad they have

I'll reserve judgement on that Dundee team until they've played more games, not sure if it's more of a Killie are terrible or Dundee very good tbh. I think you'll be in top 6 or just miss out

Saturdays game should be on the tele tbh. Very interesting fixture, instead we've got Partick v Celtic.

Shite

Dundee did beat Killie 4-0 tbf. The sign of a great side.

What was the score the last time we played Killie out of interest? You know, when Gary Locke was our manager and we got relegated?

Noticing a lot of Dundee fans extremely confident maybe rightly so after dismantling the might of Killie (lol) in the first game, feet back on ground moment coming up at the weekend.

^^^bookmarked for a 'welcome back to the big league' type post.

Archived