Dunfermline v Dundee (League Cup - 2nd Round)

Parscelona

Are these the same Cowdenbeath fans that used to plague Dundee threads for years, with their shite chat and bitterness? Are they actually rooting for us here? Oh how the mighty have fallen.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I was at my parents I'd be going to the game to see Kane and Greg play. Best partnership we've ever had - why would Cowden fans not want to see them again?

Even if we'd beaten the Pars (don't laugh too hard) I'm sure there would still be the same Cowden fans going along to the game.

Should be a cracking game. Money on BTTS and trying to decide on over 2.5 goals or 3.5 goals!

They're playing every second week up at Dens and around Scotland the weeks in between. Take it the fans in questions have already been a few times or?...

It's pretty amusing Cowdenbeath fans coming to the scene where they received a 5-1 dicking in the previous round trying to remiss about past glories. I welcome the money though.

When I worked in Dundee for a few months I came into contact with the American owner and he's a genuine good c**t, Dundee is a good city aswell.

Matters for nothing tonight though, f**k Dundee and the Derry.

Bain, Holt, Konrad, McPake, Stewart, Hemmings, Etxaberguren, Ross, McGowan, McGinn, Harkins

We're playing the strongest squad available to us. Surprised there wasn't even one or two changes.

Annoyed now as we no excuses if we lose

We aren't good enough defensively to beat you. Great to watch going forward but we haven't exactly looked tight enough at the back. That usually makes for an entertaining game though!

Archived