Dunfermline v Dundee (League Cup - 2nd Round)

Parscelona

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dundee stroking the ball about the halfway line frequently before a slack touch usually loses possession, usually by Ross.

Seems to be confusion between McGinn and the right sided Cb over who should be picking up Cardle

Deeboy, on 25 Aug 2015 - 20:00, said:

Literally no idea why 1) the first team are out and 2) why we're playing with wingbacks.

We've played with wing-backs (Or at least attempted to) pretty much since Hartley took charge.

We've played with wing-backs (Or at least attempted to) pretty much since Hartley took charge.

Yeah, but that's in a 4. It works as KT can sit back and sit between attack and defence. Playing with a rigid 3 CH's just opens a load of space between the two or, if you've still got a sitting midfielder, takes away a player from further up. I'm very much against the 3 CH option.

Fair enough Deeboy.

As for the game, I won't be getting worried till about the 60th minute mark if the score stays the same. I can't see us not scoring, I'm more concerned about our potential to lose another!

Dunfermline Twitter page is normally updating every 2 minutes or so, no update since the goal tonight though. Is there really no much happening at all?

smpar, on 25 Aug 2015 - 20:14, said:

Dunfermline Twitter page is normally updating every 2 minutes or so, no update since the goal tonight though. Is there really no much happening at all?

More updates here: Link.

Archived