1st Day Predictions 2015-2016

Arbroath 2-0 Elgin City

Routine win for the Smokies. Nothing to see here.

Berwick Rangers 2-1 Montrose

Think Berwick could do OK this year but might take a while to find their feet with a lot of new signings. Nevertheless, the opening fixture is a kind one. Berwick to sneak it after a scare.

East Stirlingshire 0-3 East Fife

Austin and Smith are too much to handle for an injury-hit Shire.

Queen's Park 0-0 Annan Athletic

Annan are always a b*****d to play against. Think they'll take a point from this one and Gus will relish the oppertunity to kick start the season with a dour goalless stalemate.

Stirling Albion 0-1 Clyde

The most interesting game of the opening day by a long shot. Fancy Clyde to nick it. Both teams have a lot of new players but I reckon it might take Albion a bit longer to click / buy enough glue and plasters to patch their strike force together.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good to see berwick fans are still seething about the 13/14 season

For having the audacity to predict you'll get beat off the favourites? I think you forget how horrific you are.

They're obviously jealous.

Jealous of what? You're of the back of one of the most embarrassing seasons in SPFL history. You're playing the favourites and are huge underdogs.

Arbroath 2-1 Elgin.Berwick 3-0 Montrose.Shire 0-2 East Fife.Queen's Park 10 Annan 0Stirling 10-0 CLOLyde.
Works great for me... That would shut clyde fans up and I predicted that queen's would beat annan in the last man standing thread.

Works great for me... That would shut clyde fans up and I predicted that queen's would beat annan in the last man standing thread.

Sam, Sam.......nothing could shut us up. We're the only attraction in the entire division.....our presence gives the league some street cred. Who really gives a f**k about Shire v Stirling or Montrose v Annan??

Archived