Sur7ivor

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to thank Donnie Darko for being a part of Team Buffalo! Like all of our team, he was committed and enthusiastic! In the end though, we decided it was only fair to nominate the player who had gave us the least amount of points, but only just.

JohnnyNiven surprised us all and put in a decent shift. We based it on the task and the task alone, perhaps it would have been different if we'd played the original task as the effort put in by all was a true credit.

Reckon he could be a big player if another one of these happens.

I'd like to thank Donnie Darko for being a part of Team Buffalo! Like all of our team, he was committed and enthusiastic! In the end though, we decided it was only fair to nominate the player who had gave us the least amount of points, but only just.

did he only contribute 0 compared to 1?

Gutted to have to say goodbye to Itzdrk even if he is a DAB.

Great team player, worked hard tonight and was let down by the change of game as he admitted he sucked at anagrams early on and was looking forward to the questions instead.

I thought we couldn't have prepared any better for the double challenge but David's solution to his mistake was fair and equal, so no hard feelings about that.

I'm really sorry, Derek.

Yup, got f**k all. Got half of the Taylor swift one, and didn't see any Nokia related ones. :(

Your team got 7 points (3 and a half right). You have 5 members in your team. Who else got 0?

You will be pleased to know tomorrows task will be kinder to everyone and one that even I can't fcuk up :lol:

It's the classic Ebay Challenge

There will be 10 items in total that you have to predict the final value for

5 of these items will be given to the teams in advance (tomorrow morning between 9-11)

The other 5 items will be given to you at 8pm

All items are scheduled to end between 9-9:30ish

All final answers by captains should be with me no later than 8:45pm

For each item, whichever team is closest gains a point. The team with the most points wins. If its a draw there will be a tie breaker item

Gutted that I voted for Derek in the end as he had already stated anagrams weren't his strong point but that's all we really had to go off. I think under foxes would be in a different position if we had questions. Sorry Derek

Archived