Dunfermline v Cowdenbeath, Sat 15th Aug

Guy next to me absolutely seething that we didn't score a lot more :lol:. The rage when Wallace hit the bar! :P

Fair play to all the Cowden fans that stuck it out until the end (the very few of you).

May well have been me, had a bet on 7-0 Pars.

Scullion is a fucking c**t and I hope he ruptures every ligament in both knees and ends his career. c**t.

P.S. I did warn the Cowden fans we would f**k them balls deep this time, GIRFUY

:thumsup2

• Replies 740
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunfermline were different class today without having to get into top gear. Looks like AJ is going to do what he done with QOS and have the Pars win this division by a mile.

Well done to the guys who put the money on at 250/1 for 7-1 worth a few quid at those daft odds.

Dunfermline were very good and move the ball quickly however our defence was honking other than Deano who is becoming increasingly frustrated. Kenny should be good at centre back but was out of sorts today. The keeper provides zero confidence. The game was crying out for 5 in the midfield today.

The Pars fans need to take a reality check. As mentioned they are a good attacking side but they are in League one. A few of their fans were getting a tad excited. Chants of we're gonna win the league this early a bit cringey.

Enjoy your moment though as things can change quickly in football as we have found out. One thing that doesn't change however is the fact that you are still in league one and something we played a part in.

Dunfermline were very good and move the ball quickly however our defence was honking other than Deano who is becoming increasingly frustrated. Kenny should be good at centre back but was out of sorts today. The keeper provides zero confidence. The game was crying out for 5 in the midfield today.

The Pars fans need to take a reality check. As mentioned they are a good attacking side but they are in League one. A few of their fans were getting a tad excited. Chants of we're gonna win the league this early a bit cringey.

Enjoy your moment though as things can change quickly in football as we have found out. One thing that doesn't change however is the fact that you are still in league one and something we played a part in.

post-31527-0-06753500-1439660129_thumb.g

^^^absolutely seething

May well have been me, had a bet on 7-0 Pars.

Scullion is a fucking c**t and I hope he ruptures every ligament in both knees and ends his career. c**t.

P.S. I did warn the Cowden fans we would f**k them balls deep this time, GIRFUY

:thumsup2

You sound like an abhorrent human. So glad you lost your bet, it's put me in a great mood.

After last season we are simply enjoying watching a half decent team

Why does it matter what league we're in? We're playing great football, absolutely wiping the floor with your lot, and scoring goals for fun. If we can't enjoy this then we wouldn't be football fans at all. What a bizarre statement to make.

7-1. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Kenny has hardly played in two seasons. Will take hime time to get sharp again.

Our defence at the moment is a shambles. Mo was awful first half. Think he might be a better option at left mid.

At times today we caused the pars a few problems so going forward we're decent enough in that department. Buchanan ran his heart out and showed some great touches.

Tough start to the season and we need to give Nish some time. People calling for his head already are idiots.

Dunfermline will dish out hammerings to other teams as well. Unfortunate we've had to go to EEP twice already. Lets see how we get on against the other part time teams.

Another good performance. Some good goals and completed bossed the game.

If it wasn't for Wallace's selfishness at times we'd maybe have scored some more.

Nice to see goals from the bench and from midfield again. Defence looks fairly solid, BRE can make a positional error now and again but can nail a last ditch tackle no problem to recover. Geggan brilliant again and I've still yet to see Michael Paton lose possession this season.

Faissal again showing why he'll end up playing at a much higher level than he is currently.

Fair play the Cowdenbeath fans who stayed up until the end, I'd have been back in the pub by 3.20

I wasn't there today. Which was a good decision on my part. I will however be at every home game I can make this season. Dunfermline will win the league as it looks like they have got their act together. We have not started well but it's only the start and I still have hope. We need improvement no doubt. Hopefully we can get a win soon and take it from there.

Why does it matter what league we're in? We're playing great football, absolutely wiping the floor with your lot, and scoring goals for fun. If we can't enjoy this then we wouldn't be football fans at all. What a bizarre statement to make.

7-1. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

It's only football. Weekends are always enjoyable. Win,lose,draw,get pumped. It's all temporary.

Archived