Top 5 Critically Acclaimed Things That You Hate

AsimButtHitsASix

Keeping in mind the critical acclaim element, so that this isn't just "popular stuff I don't like",

Heaven's Gate (panned on release, now the revisionist view is that it's wonderful. It ain't.)

The new Jamie XX album.

Alexander Greek Thompson

Phil Jagielka

Sky Sports News on a Saturday with Unbelievable Jeff and the lads

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are effectively the same thing. Everyone is a critic in there own right and if something is popular it is also therefore acclaimed, (by the masses).

Nah, things like 'cars' don't qualify. Some are critically lauded, some are panned. You don't get critics reviewing 'cars' in general and praising the entire concept.

Unless 'cars' referred to the pixar film, in which case it is probably their worst received non-sequel ever, so it doesn't really qualify either.

Nah, things like 'cars' don't qualify. Some are critically lauded, some are panned. You don't get critics reviewing 'cars' in general and praising the entire concept.

Unless 'cars' referred to the pixar film, in which case it is probably their worst received non-sequel ever, so it doesn't really qualify either.

Calm down m8. It's a bit of fun.

'Qualify'

Calm down m8. It's a bit of fun.

'Qualify'

I'm perfectly calm dude. I just want my fun to take place in an organized and regimented manner.

Anyway, fyi

1. Food

2. Water

3. Asia

4. Clothes, and

5. Floors

Are all critically praised things I hate.

tbf are there any steps in Stepps?

1) the Edinburgh Fringe Comedy Award winner. Usually some smarmy c*nt who'll never bother his backside coming to Edinburgh ever again

2) I thought Friends was as funny as mince

3) Does David Starkey count? I think think he's an ignorant c*nt myself.

4) The English Premiership. A lot of the games are boring as hell to watch.

5) Judith Ralst.... naw, just messing with yer heids P&B pervs ;)

Archived