Scottish Amateur Sunday Trophy 2015/16

Eye Valley

A £500 signing on fee in amatuer fitba is illegal is it not? Whether they pay it back in fees or not all the honest clubs players pay theyre fees to play n pay fees n keep clubs alive not to pay back a fee they shouldnt be getting in the first place mate im sorry thats just my point of view

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From an East side that's not Harvester? I doubt it. The standard is woeful through there.

What Saturday teams do Salters boys play for?

There is more east side that central sides left in the Scottish. Can't be that terrible.

From an East side that's not Harvester? I doubt it. The standard is woeful through there.

What Saturday teams do Salters boys play for?

We have two teams, one Saturday and one Sunday - all run together as one club although two completely different sets of players play for each team.

I dont allow my Sunday players to play Saturdays, so no one from Salters Sunday plays Saturday football at all (unless we are really struggling on Saturdays one or two from the Sunday side might help out). No point in them turning up for me on a Sunday knackered or injured from the day before. The boys accept it and stick to it, so happy all round.

We are under no illusions of how hard Sunday will be. We faced similar circunstances down in Dundee a year or so ago - although i dont think Cutty are at the same level as Hillview but it was a very hard place to go with hundreds of people on the sidelines and the "banter...!" from the sidelines that day.

Reading above, its pointless us going through, everyone has Hillview vs Bully already set in stone.

We have two teams, one Saturday and one Sunday - all run together as one club although two completely different sets of players play for each team.

I dont allow my Sunday players to play Saturdays, so no one from Salters Sunday plays Saturday football at all (unless we are really struggling on Saturdays one or two from the Sunday side might help out). No point in them turning up for me on a Sunday knackered or injured from the day before. The boys accept it and stick to it, so happy all round.

We are under no illusions of how hard Sunday will be. We faced similar circunstances down in Dundee a year or so ago - although i dont think Cutty are at the same level as Hillview but it was a very hard place to go with hundreds of people on the sidelines and the "banter...!" from the sidelines that day.

Reading above, its pointless us going through, everyone has Hillview vs Bully already set in stone.

Team talk is done for you already. Nobody gives you guys a chance.

I'd be using that to motivate my players.

Our boys are expecting a very tough game on Sunday mate, nobody from us are thinking of bullfrog. 1 game at a time for us.

Archived