Spot the Vigurs fan

Apparently, according to the P&J, Iain Vigurs might be on his way back to Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club. Today, in a variation of spot the ball, try and identify somebody who might not be happy about this.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apparently, according to the P&J, Iain Vigurs might be on his way back to Inverness Caledonian Thistle Football Club. Today, in a variation of spot the ball, try and identify somebody who might not be happy about this.

Inverurie Locos.

Led to believe that the guy at the bottom left is the ex-ICT player Martin Lisle. My personal favourite in that picture is the crazy hitman looking pointing fella in the sunglasses. I don't know who he is but you can tell he has some dark secrets.

It's a little known fact but the v-signing Caley fan is in fact P&Bs very own RiG.

Was that the same night he had to be kettled by 40 British Transport Police after setting fire to a train carriage and dancing on the table while it burned?

Good to see Vigurs get a gig - slightly surprised that he's got a move to a higher placed team given the length (and supposed severity) of his injury problems. At 'Well he was clearly a talented player who simply didn't fit into McCall's system at the time and so failed to deliver overall despite a number of good games. His body language and lack of any kind of pace gave the impression that he wasn't really up for it which didn't do him any favours with the perma-ragers in the 'Well support...

Good luck to him and I look forward to being stick-the-fingers-up-man after he rattles one in against us at Fir Park...

His body language and lack of any kind of pace gave the impression that he wasn't really up for it which didn't do him any favours with the perma-ragers in the 'Well support...

Pretty much what he had at County also. I loved him, but some of our support just never took to him.

Thankfully someone signed him up. He was far too good to be languishing playing for Inverurie Locos. If he is injury free he will be a very good signing for Caley. When we play Caley if Yogi Hughes can play Vigurs at left back that would be splendid.

Archived