Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/david-goodwillies-rape-accuser-wins-1088573

Yet another case of a "celebrity" beating the justice system. Money talks.

It's all done now, for better or worse, but those trying to white knight him now that he wears your club badge are the worst kind of hypocrites.

Disappointed Mozza.

ETA apologies for linking that rag - first google result.

Who has white knighted him?

Most of us just tend not to brand a man who was never convicted as a rapist or use an article in the daily record to argue our own bias view.

It's a case like this that is exactly why accused should receive anonymity until proven guilty. Tarred with it for life.

Who has white knighted him?

Most of us just tend not to brand a man who was never convicted as a rapist or use an article in the daily record to argue our own bias view.

It's a case like this that is exactly why accused should receive anonymity until proven guilty. Tarred with it for life.

Pretty sure I remember Aberdeen fans calling the beast a rapist when he was an Arab..?

#doesntmatternow #goodwillie?Badcock!

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril

Pretty sure I remember Aberdeen fans calling the beast a rapist when he was an Arab..?

#doesntmatternow #goodwillie?Badcock!

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril

All in jest. Like when someone brought a rape alarm to Tannadice for everytime he touched the ball :lol:

In all seriousness though I never actually branded him as a rapist, even when he was an Arab.

Back on subject matter. Agree probably the toughest test domestically so far this season for us. There is however something about us presently and although a tough test I reckon we will see this one through by the odd goal in three.

COYR

Tough one this, our defence seems to part like the red sea against Dundee and we fail to press them early and high enough. Our disappointing home record against Dundee in my lifetime also is a concern.

In terms of the team, with Flood out, will McInnes push Shinnie up into midfield beside Jack and put Quinn into the back line, will he play Smith, or will he play Rooney wide like last season and push Hayes centrally beside Jack? Tough conundrum for the manager, personally would be reticent to move Shinnie upfield due to Stewart's success out wide against us last season.

Will plump for 3-2 the Famous, with McGinn, Goodwillie and Jack scoring, Harkins and Stewart for Dundee.

Tough one this, our defence seems to part like the red sea against Dundee and we fail to press them early and high enough.

Aberdeen should employ The Beasts defence. Just about get away with anything short of murder.

979 St Johnstone fans.

Nah, can't see Dundee bringing more.

Yes because comparing the last game of the season with real meaning with a run of the mill league game is a completely unskewed measure.

Is it not a bit shite obsessing about crowds all the time?

Yes because comparing the last game of the season with real meaning with a run of the mill league game is a completely unskewed measure.

Is it not a bit shite obsessing about crowds all the time?

Don't rise to it. He's a fanny.

You have to remember the majority of our support are on benefits and can't afford a day out. The other lot of our support are on tags and can't risk not getting home in time. We'll be lucky if 500 brave souls manage it.

Not really. It's fun seeing people like you get upset about a few folk in a stand though :lol:

In all seriousness though, hopefully you will manage to finish above St Johnstone this season, that would be a real achievement for you.

I'm fucking seething mate. Well done.

I hope so too, thank you.

It would also be good to see you defeat a Dundee team in the cup this year - not us obviously but bottling a hampden semi against the heap over the road again would be very, very embarrassing.

Tell me again how many Aberdeen fans witnessed your city of discovery cup capitulations?

:)

Archived