Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's no danger we put McPake up front and Harkins at the back. Surely?!

If so, heads need banged together.

Obviously I wasn't there and I think most of us expected a defeat, as we'd have been happy with a point. To give away a 94th minute penalty, with Gary Harkins bringing him down is just fucking mental. Was he expecting Bain to save it and we'd score off the rebound?!

Who are the pair of belters who do the commentary on red TV? I'm in Jamaica so decided to watch the game on there. Great coverage but the commentary was abismal.. I know they are bound to be Dons fans but the screaming and whining anytime Dundee got a free kick was hilarious..

Best moment.. Fantastic cross from Niall McGinn.. As if flys out for a goal kick..

It was then I muted the commentary..

Shoreline flattered Aberdeen today. Dees never really got going but weren't really overly pushed..

Looking forward to the return of Low, Loy and KT for us. We missed them badly.

Sent from my iPad using Pie & Bovril

StandFree I rate you as a good poster the majority of the time, don't try to get in on the wind-ups, because on your past couple of posts you look absolutely shite at it! :lol:

Who are the pair of belters who do the commentary on red TV? I'm in Jamaica so decided to watch the game on there. Great coverage but the commentary was abismal.. I know they are bound to be Dons fans but the screaming and whining anytime Dundee got a free kick was hilarious..

Best moment.. Fantastic cross from Niall McGinn.. As if flys out for a goal kick..

It was then I muted the commentary..

Shoreline flattered Aberdeen today. Dees never really got going but weren't really overly pushed..

Looking forward to the return of Low, Loy and KT for us. We missed them badly.

It was Lorraine Kelly.

Sounded like a deserved victory going by the radio, just hope we don't pay for Harkins getting sent off with the injury crisis we currently have next week. Hopefully Thomson and/or Low are back for the game against Caley on Saturday.

Onto the cup now though and it's pleasing that Dunfermline's brilliant run has came to an abrupt end.

Dundee are pish. Bottom six stuff.

I obviously wasn't there (as I've said) but a team missing numerous players, playing an unfamiliar formation could go one of two ways. It clearly went the wrong way today.

If you'd like a charity bet that I say Dundee will be top six and you say we'll be bottom six, I'll happily oblige, Helmutt.

Swatted away by the famous, barely even broke sweat. St Johnstone had a better support last season too ffs :lol:

Way to early in the evening and trying far too hard.

Nice and slowly and you might get a catch about 10ish.

It was Lorraine Kelly.

Wouldn't disagree with you.. All the whining that was going on when ever anything (rightly go wrongly) went against you.

Even through her DAB tinted glasses I recon she could have commentated this better..

Archived