Aberdeen v Dundee

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Si Ferry is at it constantly tbf.

If I was a pro footballer playing for a team like Killie I'd still go and see the Dee when I could.

Same here, I couldn't give a shite if one of my team went to watch our rivals. Lee Wilkie played for us against United with a Dundee United tattoo FFS.

Disappointing lack of bitterness.

There's a massive difference between somebody joining your club with their boyhood team tattooed on them and making a conscious decision to go and support your rivals. Disrespectful imo. I would probably do it as well, but I would wear a wig with those fake glasses, nose and tache.

I'm fairly certain Lee never got the United badge tattooed until after he'd signed for us. Like I said, I couldn't really care. As long as they gave two shits whilst they're on the park, off it they can please themselves.

No dabs at Dens. Thank you.

The Derry Rhumba.

Ingredients:

Piss, wind and fear shaken in a maccy d's cup. Topped up with white lighting and garnished with mis-placed arrogance.

At first the arrogance seems a bit overwhelming but you can taste the fear coming through strong along with the notes of pishy wind.

McGinn certainly 'tasted the fear' when he saw the Derry running onto the pitch.

The Derry Rhumba.

Ingredients:

Piss, wind and fear shaken in a maccy d's cup. Topped up with white lighting and garnished with mis-placed arrogance.

At first the arrogance seems a bit overwhelming but you can taste the fear coming through strong along with the notes of pishy wind.

The only fear at Pittodrie will be in the home end. Quite right too, fearful that yet again we, The Dundee Fc, The Derry Boys, will decimate, neigh abliterate your season once more.

8)

Archived