Queen's Park v Dumbarton

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb, that was great fun. Can't fault the effort of the guys but also really well organised and some great individual performances. Will do the squad a power of good for the season ahead.

What a find Bradley is. Was fantastic tonight and I can see him tearing teams apart in L2.

Dumbarton were......rotten. However no -one can grudge Queens their victory. They looked more than decent going forward, always seemed to have an option and were simply the better team on the night. That's the third or perhaps fourth time that I have seen Dumbarton lose a cup tie against Queens Park at Hampden and from memory they've all been rotten games and we have usually been favourites.

I realised a few years ago that having seen Van Morrison in concert about a dozen times, that the ratio of poor gigs to good was about 10:2. I came to the conclusion that I probably shouldn't go and put myself through the unnecessary disappointment of seeing him again.

Queens Park v Dumbarton in any knock out competition now assumes the same status.

Good luck to QP in the next round.

Good luck to Queens in the next round.

We were pish.

A 90th min penalty & he almost skies it out of the ground.

£2 for a bag of crisps??! WTF is that all about then?

Think he was trying to bump the ball by booting it down to balloch.

just to echo what others of my brethren have already said, and that is to thank the Dumbarton fans for their honest appraisals of the game together with their congratulatory messages - it makes such a refreshing change from the previous 48 hours, and restores my faith in the sporting realism that supporters of part-time teams are usually associated with............best of luck for your league season lads

Terrific team performance and spot-on tactics by Gus. Very rare you get to see every one of your team play the best they can. Bonus getting through but much more excited about our prospects for the league. MotM -Berry.

A big thanks to the Sons fans on here and nice to hear some genuine banter at the game. Sorry about the crisps. Those guys wear black for a reason ????

The QP social club is a right swanky wee gaff, it even has it's own 'Queens Park lager'. Was seriously impressed.

Still think it would be great to see Lesser Hampden being properly rigged out to accomodate Queens Park games. It looks as if it would be absolutely ideal, would QP fans prefer that to playing in Hampden itself?

remembering that we can't pay players to come here, how many potential signings will be swayed by the closer.......... "and you'll get to play at Lesser Hampden every second week too"? - yes Lesser would be better for atmosphere, but we'd have a poorer standard of player strutting their stuff on it

The QP social club is a right swanky wee gaff, it even has it's own 'Queens Park lager'. Was seriously impressed.

Still think it would be great to see Lesser Hampden being properly rigged out to accomodate Queens Park games. It looks as if it would be absolutely ideal, would QP fans prefer that to playing in Hampden itself?

I used to have a wee moan about Hampden and maybe preferring Lesser as an option. However, being away at Airdrie for a season means that I never want to leave Hampden again. Easy to take things for granted and not appreciate them when it's the norm.

Terrific team performance and spot-on tactics by Gus. Very rare you get to see every one of your team play the best they can. Bonus getting through but much more excited about our prospects for the league. MotM -Berry.

A big thanks to the Sons fans on here and nice to hear some genuine banter at the game. Sorry about the crisps. Those guys wear black for a reason ????

Back to the crisps issue ????

£2 was for a regular packet, a 'Grab Bag' of Walkers was £3.50!

Still reeling ????

Archived