Dundee Utd v Celtic

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Result will all depend on the team Celtic put out and how they perform, there will certainly be a number of changes ahead of the CL game next midweek and if the team doesn't gel then United could well get a win or draw going on past early seasons when Celtic have rested a lot of players ahead of a European match.

Result will all depend on the team Celtic put out and how they perform, there will certainly be a number of changes ahead of the CL game next midweek and if the team doesn't gel then United could well get a win or draw going on past early seasons when Celtic have rested a lot of players ahead of a European match.

Is that not the same for every football match?

Got my ticket for this yesterday although I immediately regretted it upon leaving the shop. Reckon it'll only be 2-0 Celtic what with their focus mostly being on the Champions League qualifier next week. Celtic will score early and again around the 70th minute mark to kill any unlikely hope of us nicking something from the game which will be fairly dreary in between the goals. Wish Ciftci wasn't suspended as he'd at least be good value to do something mental and liven things up.

GMS will score at least once and Scott Allan will do something utterly cuntish and end up justifying the amount of booing he'll inevitably be getting.

Wouldn't even be surprised if we got something here

The players will be hurting after last weeks humiliation ( or at least they should be) so I expect total commitment from all of them today, and if we got an early goal, you could be right.

The team confidences though seems to a real issue, if they get a goal early, which usually happens , I'm not sure this team have the character (yet) to respond to it. Last few games we've conceded and everyone disappears for 10 minutes. ( so to speak)

I go hoping for the best, but prepared for the worst.

Archived