Kilmarnock v Ross County

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I stand by what I said before yesterday, County Pies > Killie Pies.

Although a Killie Pie would have been more useful on the pitch for Killie than McCulloch was. Wow.

Should have had 6 or 7, and that was what a few poor Killie fans were saying to me in the gents at HT, with the hope it would force Locke out.

Hope the highlights show our numerous chances, some good saves by MacDonald.

Impressed with Franks on his debut, and Reckord looks back to normal following his shaky comeback last week v Hearts.

Outside of his suggesting Butcher, there's not much in that rant to disagree with. Maybe not even that, if we could guarantee the ICT version rather than the hibs disaster.

I seem to have spent the last three years continually thinking things have got as bad as they can, only for more to go wrong. I have no realistic ideas for how this shambles can be fixed - it certainly isn't going to happen overnight.

That video was outstanding.

Whenever I feel depressed at how shite we are, I like to look at our match day walk up prices to make myself laugh.

table2.JPG

Oh, Killie.

:(

What's that all about, by the way? As away fans we normally just pay at the gate, but on Saturday we were directed to the club shop to pay £24 for a restricted view seat. That's Celtic-level taking the piss. My ire was obviously quickly placated by two goals in the first five minutes (and three victories in our last three visits), but I'm not convinced that's good value for money for most supporters!

What's that all about, by the way? As away fans we normally just pay at the gate, but on Saturday we were directed to the club shop to pay £24 for a restricted view seat. That's Celtic-level taking the piss. My ire was obviously quickly placated by two goals in the first five minutes (and three victories in our last three visits), but I'm not convinced that's good value for money for most supporters!

Couldn't agree more.

However, how do you think the home fans felt, paying 1/4 of a ton for that shite?

Archived