Kilmarnock v Ross County

What do we reckon for this one? Killie, as usual, are about as easy to predict as the Euromillions.

I reckon this has score draw written all over it. Meaning we'll either win 3-0 or lose 6-0.

Thoughts?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given our recent form at Rugby Park (two from two last year) and promising start to the season, I imagine County will be looking for the victory here. However, I wouldn't be against a draw and another good performance. We certainly shouldn't be losing.

Given our recent form at Rugby Park (two from two last year) and promising start to the season, I imagine County will be looking for the victory here. However, I wouldn't be against a draw and another good performance. We certainly shouldn't be losing.

1 - 0 Killie then.

County aren't good enough to say with any certainty that we shouldn't be losing to any side. When we play to our potential we are a very good side with the potential for a top six finish. I think we look to get a victory in every game we play. Killie were very impressive against Celtic going forward but their defence was a shambles. Considering our switching off in the Hearts game, this could be quite a high scoring affair.

County aren't good enough to say with any certainty that we shouldn't be losing to any side.

Okay, let me rephrase that. I can accept defeats to the likes of Celtic and Hearts as par for the course, but I would be particularly disappointed to see us lose this. We still might though, obviously.

It will be interesting to see how the LB situation works out - will Foster be back from injury, or will we see Reckord back on? Reckord was lacking in sharpness by all accounts on Saturday, but that will only come with game time.

Other than that, I think the county team will be much and such with Saturday.

Possibly Boyd back in defence, but unlikely,

McShane might make way for Quinn which would be a mistake, would rather see Murdoch get a run out.

De Vita or Dingwall?

Okay, let me rephrase that. I can accept defeats to the likes of Celtic and Hearts as par for the course, but I would be particularly disappointed to see us lose this. We still might though, obviously.

Tbf, I don't think Ross County have yet got the distinguished pedigree to "expect" a win over Kilmarnock.

Both teams are potential shiters, but Ross County are in no way superior.

Archived