Muirkirk 2015/15

Kirky442

whilst yours carries so much authority

carries no authority my friend although im a Kirk fan and your not and this is a Kirk thread therefore it possibly carries more than yours, just saying like! another Kirk management hater trying to stir up shit, although I could be wrong but your more interested in amateur football than junior therefore your post is obviously aimed at stirring things back up

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^stalker^^

My opinion was in relation to Griersons ability as a player, Manager and on his ambitions as a Manager.

I've seen him close quarters as a player and scored a few goals past him therefore feel more than qualified to comment on his ability as a player ( not sure being a Muirkirk fan gives you the same credentials).

As a Manager I know at least 10 people who have played with him that think he was a bad Manager, poor training and didn't conduct himself very well generally which I witnessed first hand on a few occasions. I respect the opinions of all the guys I know and had spoken too on his failings therefore feel that I can form an opinion on this information.

He also gave a newspaper interview at a moment in time where he stated that the only job he would leave Kilwinning for was the Managers role at Ayr, I think it's clear that the Ayr job is well beyond his ability level as a Manager and don't think being a Muirkirk fan gives you more right to an opinion on that than me.

Wow. You've just been sent down the road with your tail between your legs and that's your response. That's a pathetic reply and I'll tell you why. My post took me 10 minutes to copy and paste whereas you've been banging on for three days looking for a conspiracy that isn't there. Enjoy your Christmas and a wee bit of advice for you. When New Year comes just you keep remaining "neutral".

Sláinte.

Hopefully you had a nice time and all that paranoia is out of your system. If it is then you and the rest of the management team can get bsck to the important work of pushing Muirkirk further ahead.

Best of luck with it. Genuinely!

My opinion was in relation to Griersons ability as a player, Manager and on his ambitions as a Manager.

I've seen him close quarters as a player and scored a few goals past him therefore feel more than qualified to comment on his ability as a player ( not sure being a Muirkirk fan gives you the same credentials).

As a Manager I know at least 10 people who have played with him that think he was a bad Manager, poor training and didn't conduct himself very well generally which I witnessed first hand on a few occasions. I respect the opinions of all the guys I know and had spoken too on his failings therefore feel that I can form an opinion on this information.

He also gave a newspaper interview at a moment in time where he stated that the only job he would leave Kilwinning for was the Managers role at Ayr, I think it's clear that the Ayr job is well beyond his ability level as a Manager and don't think being a Muirkirk fan gives you more right to an opinion on that than me.

That's quite a lot of gathered information just on the off chance someone asks?

That's because it's in my head:-

1. I remember who I played against and scored against.

2. I remember conversations with people unfortunately that's how my brain works, people tell me things and I remember them, I haven't commissioned an investigation to post on a thread about Muirkirk.

3. I read the newspaper article and it was so outlandish that it's almost the first thing that springs to mind when I see his name mentioned.

Is that ok?do you understand? Do I need to make that any clearer for you?

Sir Matt let's move on please, George is an ok guy who puts his time in effort every week. Football is away of life, that's why we get involved. I was away from it for a period, and, loving being back. I am a winner always will be.

Furthermore, if George was a poor footballer, doesn't mean he would be a poor manager, committes give him the job based on ability and experience, I know a few players who have played under him and signed for me at Lugar and had a good opinion of him like me.

Cheers

Sir Matt let's move on please, George is an ok guy who puts his time in effort every week. Football is away of life, that's why we get involved. I was away from it for a period, and, loving being back. I am a winner always will be.

Furthermore, if George was a poor footballer, doesn't mean he would be a poor manager, committes give him the job based on ability and experience, I know a few players who have played under him and signed for me at Lugar and had a good opinion of him like me.

Cheers

I look forward to seeing your winning hitting the headlines soon.

Cheers

People that say " I'm a winner always will be " really are cringey .

Look mate you're the manager of ochiltree not fecking Real Madrid.

Get the head down and enjoy what you do and go about you're busjness quietly, real winners go about their business quietly and let the football do the talking , in my experience they dont come on open forums telling the world that they're a winner.

Fabi reckons Greirson to be a good guy and a good manager...that should be enough for most folks.

Ha cheers clash!

Interesting to read matt le tis and his opinion on George, so because he scored by him he was a bad keeper and because a few guys he has spoke to didn't like him so he's a bad manager?? I'm sure we call all speak to a number of people on any number of players/managers who would say they weren't good at their job even if they were at the top of their game, and again I have had the better of a number of players over the years who I personally didn't rate very highly but were well respected throughout the game, feck I had Christian Dailly in my back pocket in a 1-0 for Dumbarton over Dundee utd at boghead and the guys was a Scottish international with a number of multi million pound moves, did that make him a bad player!!!

George knows his stuff, he lives football and is very thorough at what he does, and I really enjoyed his training, can't say that for a lot of managers I have played under!!

But then football is all about opinions!!

^^stalker^^

You have absolutely no idea who I am, who I have played for or what ive achieved on the playing or coaching front so drag your neck in. "You know at least 10 people..." WOW!! it must be true George must be a fanny!!! Stalker lol not at all your not worth the energy but I checked some your posts and majority is about amateur hardly think I'm classified as a stalker. However you keep dishing it up if it boosts your ego big guy.

• 2 weeks later...

Tough but winnable game v Craigmark this Saturday, after a long lay off the boys will be eager to get going and hopefully get a win on the table. Im sure the manager has had the boys training hard and preparing them for this game. Lets hope the boys show the manager and supporters what they've got in this half of the season and start to move up the table.

Archived