2015/16 FA Cup

I see they're allowed to show the West Ham-Man United game on the TV tomorrow? Is it just the Scottish Cup they're not allowed to show on TV at the same time as the Champions League or is it because of the earlier kick-off?

The FA of the country have to ask to show the game I think. Obviously our FA never bother to ask

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA of the country have to ask to show the game I think. Obviously our FA never bother to ask

Thanks. I had to double check to see whether it was this week due to the Champions League. Surely the SFA wouldn't be guilty of such incompetence, though?

West Ham will put Man Utd out tonight and hopefully be the final nail in LVG's coffin. 

He could win it but if there's no Champions League next season and the club's value continues to drop then that's what'll see him off. They need Woodward to go with him too though.

United are as likely to get stuffed 3-0 again as they are to shitfest a 1-0 win tonight. 

Surely if United lose then LVG will be sacked? No trophies, no top 4, out the CL in the group stages, papped out the EL by Liverpool....

What would be the point in getting rid of him now though?  I suppose they do have previous, as there was little point in sacking Moyes when they did, but they did it anyway.  In the end, given the multitude of f**k ups he's presided over this season, would it not be a bit harsh to sack him after losing a replay to an in-form West Ham who could still be in the Champions League?  It'd hardly be the worst result in the World at this stage.

I'd give him to the end of the season, then punt him so that someone can come in pre-season with a fresh slate. 

Surely if United lose then LVG will be sacked? No trophies, no top 4, out the CL in the group stages, papped out the EL by Liverpool....

Personally think they'd be mental to bin him and don't think they will. He is clearly in the middle of a major rebuild and said the day he took the job judge me after three years.

We haven't even got to two yet, think they'll keep him and if they do and back him in the transfer market he'll make them extremely competitive again not for a year or two but for six or eight.

That's the job he was brought in to do that's the job he's doing, give him time he'll definitely make it work he knows what he's doing.

Archived