Hamilton Academical v Heart of Midlothian, 29/08/2015

Two things,

1st.The walloper was rounded on almost entirely and the thread was closed within minutes.

2nd.WTF you doing on kickback,when your team are largely failing in the lower leagues and Hearts have been flying in the Prem?

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who was the wee blonde knob in the Hearts dugout who got booked for continually throwing shin guards onto the pitch? He was giving it big licks to the crowd when Hearts were winning but went all quiet soon afterwards.

A very open game , was worried Hearts would dominate us in the centre of the park but the midfield gave as good as they got , we were unlucky to be behind but credit Hearts who upped there game second half , some real shoddy defending by both teams at some of the goals .

Great 3 points again and we have a real chance of staying up as we look like we have goals in us .

Ally Crawford once again showing he is one of the best players in the league .

Two things,

1st.The walloper was rounded on almost entirely and the thread was closed within minutes.

2nd.WTF you doing on kickback,when your team are largely failing in the lower leagues and Hearts have been flying in the Prem?

Usually i don't bother reading Kickback but the reaction on twitter made me read it.

not sure its hibs fans place to laugh at us for losing to Hamilton :lol:

Guess Hibees have been waiting for this. Six games in and they have their chance to gloat. It's like being laughed at by East Stirling fans though.

Sounds like Patterson might have deserved it judging from what some Jambos said on Off the Ball. Equally it seems a Hamilton player got away with a horror tackle on Walker. It's probably the inconsistency that's the worse thing about Collum. Read on this thread way back that Hamilton fans thought he hated them.

As to Robbie, it would seem as if he didn't set the team to perform with ten men otherwise we wouldn't have conceded two goals so quickly.

Ach well, CP is a good if imperfect player and Robbie is still learning his trade. Well done Hamilton as it sounds like you could've put at least a couple more past us.

I thought it was a red at the time and thought MacKinnon would get a second yellow for his reaction , both sets of players were surrounding the ref the whole game asking for yellow's and Red's at one point first half Alexander ran up to the half way line looking for a card to be shown , ref should have stamped out this early on as both teams were at it , he did pull over both Canning and Neilson second half for a word .

I thought it was a red at the time and thought MacKinnon would get a second yellow for his reaction , both sets of players were surrounding the ref the whole game asking for yellow's and Red's at one point first half Alexander ran up to the half way line looking for a card to be shown , ref should have stamped out this early on as both teams were at it , he did pull over both Canning and Neilson second half for a word .

That's my biggest problem with Collum. He's never in control of games, and it leads to things spilling over. How he managed to book Buaben but no MacKinnon in the aftermath of the red was absolutely ridiculous.

Neither team helped him but he doesn't help himself.

What did Neilson say that will get him a boot in the baws?

A very Mourinho-esque interview.

"The game has been ruined by a decision that is not a sending-off," he said.

"We are sitting 2-1 up and we get a red card against us that I don't think is a red card and it totally changed the flow of the game.

"We actually practised during the week going down to 10 men because of the environment we're coming to and the officials who are taking the game and we have to do that.

"In the recent past, the statistics involving the officials have shown a lot of red cards against us, so we have to prepare for it.

"The next time we get these officials, we will again train with 10 men."

Excellent first post btw.

Basically accused Collum of cheating and having an agenda against Hearts.

Thanks I put a lot of thought and effort into it, I wanted to make a good impression.

Collum is a little weasel and shouldn't be a ref but neilson should keep those thoughts to himself. The SFA like to fine us

Archived