Gartcairn Junior new Manager

Gartcairn Army

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jealousy seeping out in the majority of this thread. Gartcairn going about things PROFESSIONALLY how dare they have a proper pre match meal to prepare PROFESSIONALLY for a game lets all turn up like a bag of shite hungover eat a twix and packet of crisps washed down by a wee irn bru. Gartcairn should be applauded for going about things properly not derided as being Billy big time but that is the mentality not only of the Juniors but of Scottish football as a whole. Let's hope they go bust/have a stinker this season and we can all say told you so and go back to the norm.

Jealousy seeping out in the majority of this thread. Gartcairn going about things PROFESSIONALLY how dare they have a proper pre match meal to prepare PROFESSIONALLY for a game lets all turn up like a bag of shite hungover eat a twix and packet of crisps washed down by a wee irn bru. Gartcairn should be applauded for going about things properly not derided as being Billy big time but that is the mentality not only of the Juniors but of Scottish football as a whole. Let's hope they go bust/have a stinker this season and we can all say told you so and go back to the norm.

:lol::lol:

Don't know about others on here but Personally I'm not jealous at all and just lending my opinion.

I'm sure lots of people could come on an open forum and declare making a million one year and kicking onto thee million this year, just felt that an open junior football forum isn't really the place for that and it was pretty much billy big bollocks.

Just my opinion as said. :)

Best wishes to gartcairn though and they do seem ambitious which is good .

Don't know about others on here but Personally I'm not jealous at all and just lending my opinion.

I'm sure lots of people could come on an open forum and declare making a million one year and kicking onto thee million this year, just felt that an open junior football forum isn't really the place for that and it was pretty much billy big bollocks.

Just my opinion as said. :)

Best wishes to gartcairn though and they do seem ambitious which is good .

Was not reffering to that stuff was talking about doing things properly in a professional manner ie preparing for a game. Correct manner to be doing things imo.

Hats off to Gartcairn for making the junior outfit as professional as possible, if I was still in my prime it would definitely attract me as a player and I'm sure if will go a long way to keeping a decent team on the park if they can sustain it!

The interest in our club has been superb, good bad or indifferent.

My back ground is i played with Shotts under 21's before moving to Bellshill Juniors and then at Shotts. i played at a good level of amateur with Colville Park before retiring due to injury. I then took up management in Sunday football to which i had guided my team to league titles and the last 4 of the Scottish cup before moving to Gartcairn FA. We then competed on a Saturday morning to which we won 3 leagues in three seasons and 7 cups. My knowledge of the local players is very good and i Own my own business which turned over more than 1 million last year and are on target to turn over 3 million this year. I manage over 30 people on a day to day basis and this is one of my strong points as im a good man manager. I will assist the manager in any needs he may have.

Cheers lads

Right so let me get this straight, You came over and sat with us at the game and never even bought a pint and ur worth £3 million :-D You've changed bigman :-D :-D

Archived