Scottish Cup Draw

Legend5

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it not be possible for someone to broadcast the draw using Periscope?

I'm not a user of Periscope myself - but have watched videos done this way. In fact, I'm sure it was Ronnie McKay doing a League Cup draw this way that put the idea in my head.

Will they manage to get it correct at first time of asking this season

It would probably be a good idea for somebody at the SJFA to sit down for 10minutes between now and 18.30

count the number of team entering this year and calculate the number of games required to reduce the teams

to 128 for the round. I know it seems obvious but maybe a good idea they haven't thought of,

Will probably just do a random guess at it.........

Would it not be possible for someone to broadcast the draw using Periscope?

I'm not a user of Periscope myself - but have watched videos done this way. In fact, I'm sure it was Ronnie McKay doing a League Cup draw this way that put the idea in my head.

We can't even get the use of the Devil's Incadescence, never mind t'intenet. :P

It would probably be a good idea for somebody at the SJFA to sit down for 10minutes between now and 18.30

count the number of team entering this year and calculate the number of games required to reduce the teams

to 132 for the round. I know it seems obvious but maybe a good idea they haven't thought of,

like you just did with your 132

to 132 for the round. I know it seems obvious but maybe a good idea they haven't thought of,

As mentioned above ^^^ - just glad you're not doing the draw!

128 teams would be the target number of teams for the 2nd round, not 132! For those of us who know football, any sport....or any elimination draws - that number doesn't even need to be worked out!

To get that wrong is a 'schoolboy error', but to do so in a post criticising the draw-makers, makes you look somewhat foolish, if I may say.

Or a complete fud.

As mentioned above ^^^ - just glad you're not doing the draw!

128 teams would be the target number of teams for the 2nd round, not 132! For those of us who know football, any sport....or any elimination draws - that number doesn't even need to be worked out!

To get that wrong is a 'schoolboy error', but to do so in a post criticising the draw-makers, makes you look somewhat foolish, if I may say.

Or a complete fud.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

to 128 for the round. I know it seems obvious but maybe a good idea they haven't thought of,

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Archived