Morton - Motherwell

thisGRAEME

post-43638-14430163593389_thumb.jpg

Cmon Well fans, you know what happened, do the right thing!

Some Morton fans tried to get to Tidser when he was celebrating, that is not on either, I think with the TV gantries and obviously there will now be more security for Sunday, the view for some supporters will be crap.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fair play to Motherwell for getting the highlights up so quickly.

Absolutely. Good to see but a shame the camera man seemed to spend half the night using the focus control instead of the zoom resulting in lengthy chunks being out of focus.

Delighted with the result and the performance, regardless of Motherwell struggling for form at the moment.

Forbes was brilliant all night, Samuel is a godsend we've been crying out for. Tidser still looks well short of match fitness but 120 minutes against top-flight opposition should help with that.

On the flip side, Connor Pepper at full-back makes my araehole twitch furiously. - you can see from a mile away how uncomfortable he is there, I really worry for us down the flank on Sunday.

In all honesty I can't tell if Baraclough dropped players to make a show of them, to give them a rest or because he underestimated us but had McDonald and Ainsworth started I dare say it would've been a different result. McDonald was composed and dangerous whenever he got on the ball, same for Ainsworth really.

I'd take anyone at home in the next round

Football, particularly in Scotland, is eternally marred by football supporters and would be better off without them. Attending a match is not an excuse to breach the peace as the majority do.

You do realise that "the majority" means more than 50% ? You're seriously stating that more than half of the people who attend football matches will commit breaches of the peace while at the games??

You must be some kind of idiot.

You do realise that "the majority" means more than 50% ? You're seriously stating that more than half of the people who attend football matches will commit breaches of the peace while at the games?? You must be some kind of idiot.

Imagine how more interesting games would be if they did tbh.

You do realise that "the majority" means more than 50% ? You're seriously stating that more than half of the people who attend football matches will commit breaches of the peace while at the games?? You must be some kind of idiot.

I mean what I say.

The bald fact are that I have in my experience of attending football, the majority of those who are familiar to me have behaved in such a way that would be readily identified as breaching the peace in absolutely any other context. Being a football supporter is no excuse for this and you'd do well to remember that.

Please don't quote the idiot. He's blocked for a reason.

Yes, for being an idiot.

Please don't quote the idiot. He's blocked for a reason.

Yes, for being an idiot.

Yep, given the nonsense spouted by him on this thread and the Morton v Ringers thread he's certainly giving that impression.

What a tool.

Archived